MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

meToo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
Is anyone else really intrigued by this 'transforming' pigments idea?

yeah, very much. i have no idea what that means, so i'm so curious to see

omgitzstephanie

I think MAC should be available everywhere and be the same price in every country.

th_e2cloud9.gif

smashedseries

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
I think MAC should be available everywhere and be the same price in every country.

th_e2cloud9.gif

I second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth this.
(Yes, I know, GST, shipping cost etc etc etc but I suppose a girl can dream.....
winks.gif
)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
I'm very very lucky I should be in Florida when this launches! Lou I'll be your CP if it's not coming to the UK.
Is anyone else really intrigued by this 'transforming' pigments idea?

thanks darling!
th_kiss.gif
and you're very lucky to be going to Florida! i fly out to Orlando 3 weeks today! i'm so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Your welcome! I know you have your eye on Partylicious pigment.

ooohh yeah! that will be my fave of the bunch me thinks!
th_hug.gif

Civies

I'm really excited for Later. pigment. Doesn't anyone else think it's like Young Punk but pigment form ?!

And also, sorry if this is a stupid question but what is dazzleglass creme? Is it the glittery-ness of dazzleglass but more like a cremesheen ? o_o

purrtykitty

No, DGC are more pigmented versions of DGs. Pretty much same thickness and consistency, but the colors are more opaque and still have the dazzle.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
I'm really excited for Later. pigment. Doesn't anyone else think it's like Young Punk but pigment form ?!

And also, sorry if this is a stupid question but what is dazzleglass creme? Is it the glittery-ness of dazzleglass but more like a cremesheen ? o_o

I asked about these too, and it was mentioned that they are gritty. Killed my lemming on the spot.
lol.gif

AudreyNicole

^^ Glad you girls have no grittiness problems. I am just going to pretend they are gritty then, cause I don't need any more lip products.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies

if it is i'd be happy because i love young punk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
No, DGC are more pigmented versions of DGs. Pretty much same thickness and consistency, but the colors are more opaque and still have the dazzle.

i don't find my two dazzleglass cremes gritty - however i really dislike them. i find them to be too slippery and they bleed all overthe pace, even when using a liner. i bought a cremesheen gloss the other month and i found it slightly thicker than these which is what i prefer.

Miss QQ

I tried on a few last time and found Perfectly Unordinary, My Favourite Pink and Soft Dazzle DGC very gritty. Creme Allure wasn't as gritty. No DGC for me as I am happy with dazzleglass and cremesheen glass.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I have a dazzleglass creme in totally fab and I don't have any problems as far as it being gritty.

I'll pretend I didn't read what's said after you and I'll skip these
winkiss.gif

Dazzleglasses aren't my cup of tea either so I doubt dazzleglass cremes will be

Susanne

It is a shame Germany did not get the Dazzleglass Cremes the first time!!

How can I decided if they are gritty or not, please?
lol.gif

I want one for sure.

banana1234

i really liked my dazzleglass cremes! i got luscious spark, and a bright pink one, i forget the name, do it up? maybe?