MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

martiangurll

~whispering~ Get the quad... Get the quad...

Finally wore Tangerine Dream... I like it in the tube, and on my arm, but can't quite pull together a look with it.
How are you all wearing it?
It's been a while since you posted this, but for me Tangerine Dream is a color that doesn't work in daylight, but at night it shifts and becomes a really nice yellowish nude, kind of in the similar idea as Sheer Mandarin Sheen Supreme (which I love and is actually one of my most used lipsticks of my whole collection). Just need to get it under incandescent light from plain old lightbulbs.

Another thing I find with Tangerine Dream…I really prefer it when I am wearing retro, 70's style dresses and hair - not hippie or punk 70's but that late 70's/early 80's librarian type silky floral dress. It seems to suit that sort of look really well, but doesn't look as good wearing jeans or some start black outfit, etc.

Hope you had a chance to get some use out of it….I actually am thinking I may pull it out again for some late Fall action, since it's going to look great with the blushes and MES from Divine Nights
On the hunt was a bronzey peach and a bronzey rust color and would look good with the orange lippies.

I love the look Geeko posted with it too.

IDK about TD, I have been lusting after it, but ultimately I don't think I could make it work.

Prettypackages

On the hunt was a bronzey peach and a bronzey rust color and would look good with the orange lippies.

I love the look Geeko posted with it too.

IDK about TD, I have been lusting after it, but ultimately I don't think I could make it work.
ohhh I have on the hunt too... thanks

Prettypackages

Bumping this thread up b/c it is funny how the fashion blogs/mags are calling orange the trend this year... I even think @liba called it for 2014 as well since MAC was coming out with this collex...

kimibos

Bumping this thread up b/c it is funny how the fashion blogs/mags are calling orange the trend this year... I even think @liba called it for 2014 as well since MAC was coming out with this collex...
MAC came out with a lot of orange in 2012 when Orange WAS the color of the year. i dont understand why all of a sudden Brands are coming out with Orange this year or Even during 2013.

Im SO OVER Orange!

Prettypackages

MAC came out with a lot of orange in 2012 when Orange WAS the color of the year. i dont understand why all of a sudden Brands are coming out with Orange this year or Even during 2013.

Im SO OVER Orange!
I thought so (2012) I was like, Orange should be on it's way out by now. LOL

ladyd12

a684b527_20140510_154349-1-1.jpeg
Wearing MAC Flamingo lipstick

Latest posts