MAC and Gareth Pugh Discussion

princess sarah

No we dont have CCO but thankyou to a lovely specktra member for pointing me in a few directions to score a few more!

Will be grabbing 2 backups of this colour. I have been using it daily since winter started because its just an amazing powder for my skin tone. I was trying to save it but thought why put it aside when I love it so much

Mac-Guy

I think it retailed for £39? I just happened to search for it on eBay and found one ending in an hour! I've always regretted not snapping it up so I'm very happy
greengrin.gif

It is absolutely perfect for pale NW complexions. If you are anywhere between NW10 and 20, it will look stunning. The soft focus finish is gorgeous as it will even out your skin, but you still have a glow. I really hope that this formula comes out in other shades so that more people can appreciate the technology that is in this product.
eyelove.gif

gracie90

It is absolutely perfect for pale NW complexions. If you are anywhere between NW10 and 20, it will look stunning. The soft focus finish is gorgeous as it will even out your skin, but you still have a glow. I really hope that this formula comes out in other shades so that more people can appreciate the technology that is in this product.
eyelove.gif
I am NW10-15 and it sounds amazing
love.gif

There's another one ending in 4 days that starts at 99pence! I will definitely bid on it too!

What brush do you like to use to apply it?

liba

eyelove.gif
I couldn't agree more!!!! Amazing formula and perfect high fashion results with zero effort. There are other nice beauty powders out there, but I haven't tried one that was anywhere near this smooth and perfect. The only thing that comes close for me is the Careblend powder, but it's denser and gives more coverage and less reflectivity.....it's more casual and not quite as easy and foolproof (but close!)

You know what would be awesome? A bronzer in the Elude formula
eyelove.gif

gracie90

I couldn't agree more!!!! Amazing formula and perfect high fashion results with zero effort. There are other nice beauty powders out there, but I haven't tried one that was anywhere near this smooth and perfect. The only thing that comes close for me is the Careblend powder, but it's denser and gives more coverage and less reflectivity.....it's more casual and not quite as easy and foolproof (but close!)

You know what would be awesome? A bronzer in the Elude formula
eyelove.gif
I can't wait to wear it this Autumn/Winter!

HoneyMilk

Went to CCO tonight to look for some items. Total bust. It was all old cr@p. They did have the entire style driven PLW shadows so I grabbed 2 of those.. If anyone is planning a CCO trip about wouldn't mind doing a CP for me... Let me know please! :)

Yazmin

Went to CCO tonight to look for some items. Total bust. It was all old cr@p. They did have the entire style driven PLW shadows so I grabbed 2 of those.. If anyone is planning a CCO trip about wouldn't mind doing a CP for me... Let me know please!
smiles.gif
Looking for anything in particular?

princess sarah

I ended up grabbing 2 Eludes on Ebay seeings mine is all but gone, I am a NW20 in Summer and Matchmaster 1.0 in winter and its exactly when Mac Guy said it is for us pale skin beauties... PERFECT!!

Mac-Guy

I ended up grabbing 2 Eludes on Ebay seeings mine is all but gone, I am a NW20 in Summer and Matchmaster 1.0 in winter and its exactly when Mac Guy said it is for us pale skin beauties... PERFECT!!
I don't want to ration my BU's, thusI'm hoping for a repromote soon.
flower.gif

princess sarah

Yeh I was rationing because I was trying to make it last, and gave up... I loved it to much and nothing was as good as that on my face with my foundation... I was glad I found those 2 because other places on ebay are selling them for HEAPS and they are all gone in Australia
I don't want to ration my BU's, thusI'm hoping for a repromote soon.
flower.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was finally able to get my hands on Elude!!!
pompom.gif
party.gif
nanaparty.gif
rasta.gif
dothewave.gif

Got it today, didn't try it yet. I just feel like holding and petting it.
girlhaha.gif