MAC and Gareth Pugh Discussion

bulbasaur359

The Orange, CA. CCO had a ton of Eludes and some Stradas plus some eyeshadows and Restrict a couple of months ago. Not sure if any remain tho as I haven't made it back.

Mac-Guy

at mine they have both lipsticks, the 187 brush and some other powder thing i dont remember what it is but i remember seeing it matching the packaging
There was no 187 in this collection. Do you mean the MW brush by any chance? Or the GP buffer brush?

MACina

Wow, it is awesome that they had GP stuff
eyelove.gif

Did you pick up anything else from the collection?
smiles.gif

My CCO had tons of the lashes in stock yesterday, I was very tempted to pick some up!

martiangurll

I only have Elude from GP, which I love during the winter :)
From the CCO I just got Pink Cult blush and Golden Olive pigment
I have been looking high and low for Elude, and well it has just been eluding me. I ain't paying evilbay prices. Wonder if there is anything like a dupe out there?

gracie90

Quote:
I have been looking high and low for Elude, and well it has just been eluding me. I ain't paying evilbay prices. Wonder if there is anything like a dupe out there?
I scored mine from eBay for half price when someone was clearly destashing their haul! My CCO did have lots of Elude a few months ago, but not anymore.
To me, it's kind of similar to Forever Marilyn (another LE powder, I know!) that I wear the rest of the year.

Mac-Guy

I scored mine from eBay for half price when someone was clearly destashing their haul! My CCO did have lots of Elude a few months ago, but not anymore. To me, it's kind of similar to Forever Marilyn (another LE powder, I know!) that I wear the rest of the year.
My two favorite BPs ever :)))