MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

OctoberViolet

I had thought HerGreyness mentioned that Moxie will be making a return. I could be wrong. This was some time ago. I have never tried or heard of it before, but I would love to if it is re-promoted in the not-to-distant future.

I guess I have to make do with Party Parrot since Moxie is never coming back.
ssad.gif

User38

Moxie is around.. but won't be in this collex. I had hoped it would be, if only to get a normal tube of it.. lol.

I have my working tubes and they sucketh.. but the colour is outrageous.. and might be in a further summer collex... I don't doubt it cause it takes almost two years from the time I see colours/collex to time of market release
sigh.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Moxie is around.. but won't be in this collex. I had hoped it would be, if only to get a normal tube of it.. lol.

I have my working tubes and they sucketh.. but the colour is outrageous.. and might be in a further summer collex... I don't doubt it cause it takes almost two years from the time I see colours/collex to time of market release
sigh.gif

SO you can give us some hot tips on what to expect in Fall 2013?
sneaky.gif

LMD84

sigh.gif
i had forgotten about the possible return of moxie! this needs to happen!!!

Piarpreet

I can't follow. this is an official statement about the inaccuracy of statements like "I am bilingual" lol.

User38

Juicy flocked lips are a definite go for 2013.. but the technology is still evolving... the base for all of these will be gels.

keep your eyes peeled for anything with gels, tribrids, and balm/gel textures with loads of pigments.

and yes, birds of a feather do flock together.. hell, we're all here are we not?
cheerleader.gif

Piarpreet

flocked : Flocking is the process of depositing many small fiber particles (called flock) onto a surface

lips:Lips are a visible body part at the mouth of humans and many animals.

How do they go together!? :O like those flakey nail polishes?

liba

flocked : Flocking is the process of depositing many small fiber particles (called flock) onto a surface

On-going, semi-joke. You used to see these flocked wall papers with a dense, velvety surface and I was musing on how that would be a cool texture we've never seen before for lips.....Then HerGreyness stepped in and told us that this dream was going to eventually become a reality and I can't let it out of my mind, for giggles and just because it sounds super swanky too!
yahoo.gif

OctoberViolet

OMG! Thank you HG!!! I am looking forward to the 2013 collections already & it isn't even 2012 with the new stuff yet.
holysheep.gif

Juicy flocked lips are a definite go for 2013.. but the technology is still evolving... the base for all of these will be gels.

keep your eyes peeled for anything with gels, tribrids, and balm/gel textures with loads of pigments.

and yes, birds of a feather do flock together.. hell, we're all here are we not?
cheerleader.gif

Piarpreet

so its a joke that could possibly become real.... hope im rite this time thanx for being patient and explain
On-going, semi-joke. You used to see these flocked wall papers with a dense, velvety surface and I was musing on how that would be a cool texture we've never seen before for lips.....Then HerGreyness stepped in and told us that this dream was going to eventually become a reality and I can't let it out of my mind, for giggles and just because it sounds super swanky too!
yahoo.gif

LMD84

cheerleader.gif

i want a gel lipstick please! :)

martiangurll

Okay, I understand all the words you said, but I am still confused as to what a flocked lip is LOL. But I can't stand crunchy textures on my lips so these better be smooth!

Are we hoping Early Bird matte coral eyeshadow won't suck like the one the kept repromoting last year? (I don't recall the name, just the texture suckage)

Latest posts