MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

PeachTwist

Figures - they ship to the UK but the price they're charging in UK prices is way more expensive than the US prices conversion rate.

Shame, I'd have gotten Robin's Egg! Their loss!

BuickMackane

Robin's Egg is also available on eBay. That's where I got mine and I'm very happy with it. I'm actually wearing it today as lid colour, with Bows & Curtseys in the crease. I put a bit of Undercurrent pearlglide along the lower lashline for a touch of sparkle.

Pearlglides rock! :)

martiangurll

Robin's Egg is also available on eBay. That's where I got mine and I'm very happy with it. I'm actually wearing it today as lid colour, with Bows & Curtseys in the crease. I put a bit of Undercurrent pearlglide along the lower lashline for a touch of sparkle.

Pearlglides rock! :)
Yes they do, I wish they'd come out with a forest green one and a blackened purple

MACina

I do so much wish that MAC will repromote Wolf one day
heart.gif

I love it so much and have only one left...

I think there was one called Rave that was sort of a blackened purple. Maybe you can find it on Ebay or somewhere.

ETA: Temptalia has a swatch of it here.

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmet...hes-for-eyeshadow-suites-pearlglide-eyeliners

And here's another.

MACina

I only have a list with the WNs for the Double Features:

1: Golden Lemon / Nocturnelle
2: Ice Candy / JG Grey
3: Flirty / Minx
4: Tealdrop / Original Ochre
5: Hoppin / Chic It Up
6: Well Suited / Rose Gold 1
7: Romping / Heather Bells
8: Dream / Exotic Purple

i think they were singles in europe. pan or pots with names.

MRV

8: Dream / Exotic Purple
The Double Features did not have names here either.Only numbers and the e/s were not available as singles.
I think that we had the sames ones as you in the US.
Ok, thank you! I have never seen these. Have to write down mine (#4).