MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

Richelle83

Comparing Kelly wearing Candy Yum Yum to Pink Pigeon I think it's safe to say the latter is ridiculously bright. Kinda reminds me of Show Orchid on steroids

Copperhead

Thanks for the pic! They look nice, but, to my eyes, three out of the four look close to the same.

You're welcome. I think you may be right. See my reply on page 8 to Ladyarwen. Only 2 lipsticks are mentioned with that pic. The pic is at least good for a view of the eyeshadows though right? LOL.

Piarpreet

I dont know if you noticed but....the picture is overexposed, in the sense that there is too much light which emphasizes contrast and strong pigments. It might not be as Candy-yum-yumish as it looks on that picture.

Comparing Kelly wearing Candy Yum Yum to Pink Pigeon I think it's safe to say the latter is ridiculously bright. Kinda reminds me of Show Orchid on steroids

Piarpreet

Even the picture Kelly O took with CYY was also saturated. When I got CYY it was still friggin awesome but a bummer....in the pic it was so much more on crack neon!

Yep I did. I was just comparing the two as is even though the lighting is different among other things.

UrbanSweetheart

A pic of some of the products. A MAC MA posted this.

http://yfrog.com/h629467591j

the lipsticks & eyeshadows!
heart.gif
my poor wallet
sweatdrop.gif

PixieDancer

All the pretty pink lippies.... AHHHH! THESE are the ones that do me in EVERYTIME! And Iris is just too fantastic for words! Like I need more than one reason to give MAC more of my money! LOL I'm STILL wanting more from Glitter & Ice! I MUST stop this insanity! HeeHee When do we expect promo photos from MAC? Does anyone know yet?

Anna x

i found a video of a mac makeup artist using scarlet ibis :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbC9BEpmUsg

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was talking to a couple of my favourite MUAs today and both of them were raving about the lipsticks from this collection.

Latest posts