MAC and Iris Aphel Discussion

baghdad81

I'm actually kind of grateful for the delay of the launch on the site. I'm currently having a bit of a tiff with my workplace, and if things aren't resolved, I may very well be resigning. No job = no more makeup. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.

Oh I hope it works out for you!

UrbanSweetheart

I'm actually kind of grateful for the delay of the launch on the site. I'm currently having a bit of a tiff with my workplace, and if things aren't resolved, I may very well be resigning. No job = no more makeup. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.
I sorry about the drama at the workplace :( I hope everything works out for you dear!

Edelmc

Does anyone have comparison swatches of flamingo and blossom culture? I am starting to get worried that we mightn't get this collection

IvyTrini

I wonder if this sold out online already. Went there today to look at the collection and it's not on the site and I know it was on there last week. Hopefully they took it down to repost sometime between today and Thursday.

jenntoz

I wonder if this sold out online already. Went there today to look at the collection and it's not on the site and I know it was on there last week. Hopefully they took it down to repost sometime between today and Thursday.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Daphne Guinness collection? I don't believe this has been online yet, we are all waiting for it to come up. Or maybe is it on the pro site?

peachsuns

Well, I haven't seen Party Parrot in person and I don't want to sell it short, but Fusion Pink is an amazing colour. It's an amplified creme, so it packs a real punch and it has this really eye-catching sheen to it. I would say that it depends on which finish you prefer.
I love amplified creme!
Does anyone know if Fusion Pink is brighter than Profusion?
tong.gif

EngineerBarbie

Where's this danged collection!?!?!
getyou.gif

Was checking my nail polish stash and it looks like I'm skipping the orange and pink nail polishes (I never was going to get the taupe-ish one). I have Illamasqua Obsess and Lament, and Essie Brazilliant and Exposure and Snappy Sorbet from Sally Hansen and Schiap from NARS and some new ones I just got from The Balm so no more bright orange and pink polishes for me,
girlhaha.gif

I might get two of Flamingo. I love my lustre lippies over my lip pencils.

GlamQueen21

LOL!! Me too! I need all four LE lippies too! I have MAC's website minimized so that way I can refresh the site over and over until it's available.

GlamQueen21

^LOL!!! I'm being serious though! Taking a nap and missing out on some products that you really want makes you have to wait until the release day to get them quickly! And Elegant you are making me laugh now!