MAC Artificially Wild Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

dcarrington

I have been wearing shitake l/s for the past couple of days and I am sooooooo loving it!! When I wear it it makes me look as if I just came from vacationing on an island and got a beautiful bronze tan. Its sooooo freakin nice. I just had on concealor and mascara and BAM!!! People were complimenting me on my glow all day yesterday. I am going to be looking for bu's of this because this is definitely a HG for the summer months. LOVE IT!!

smileyt06

I have been wearing shitake l/s for the past couple of days and I am sooooooo loving it!! When I wear it it makes me look as if I just came from vacationing on an island and got a beautiful bronze tan. Its sooooo freakin nice. I just had on concealor and mascara and BAM!!! People were complimenting me on my glow all day yesterday. I am going to be looking for bu's of this because this is definitely a HG for the summer months. LOVE IT!!
The CCO in Vegas has it so check at a CCO. It is a gorg color

Kaidan

Artificial Earth is an amazing eye shadow! I regret not backing it up along with Next to Skin, Pink Cult, and Fun Ending blushes. I hope Mac repromotes it someday.

Dominique33

Artificial Earth is an amazing eye shadow! I regret not backing it up along with Next to Skin, Pink Cult, and Fun Ending blushes. I hope Mac repromotes it someday.
I agree Next to Skin is amazing . Fun Ending is lovely too but NTS from Articifially Wild is awesome .

liba

Artificial Earth is an amazing eye shadow! I regret not backing it up along with Next to Skin, Pink Cult, and Fun Ending blushes. I hope Mac repromotes it someday.
I've only backed up 3 eye shadows ever: Dark Dare EDES, Blacklit Electric Cool and Artificial Earth!

bluelitzer

heart.gif
I also only ever backed up 3 eyeshadows: Butterscotch, Electric Cool es Superwatt and Artificial Earth!
heart.gif

Vandekamp

I would love to see a swatch, my dear.

MACina

heart.gif
I also only ever backed up 3 eyeshadows: Butterscotch, Electric Cool es Superwatt and Artificial Earth!
heart.gif
The eyeshadows from this collection are
eyelove.gif

The collection is gorgeous in general....I adore each and every item I have and am glad that I BUed
several things.

Latest posts