MAC - Balloonacy Discussion

simplycathy

Re: MAC Ballonacy collection

yes, i'm pretty sure you can. i was just at my local saks a few days ago and they had the quad on the counter...hth!

noahlowryfan

i can't get it online so i was wondering if they still sell it in stores or at the counters.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
i can't get it online so i was wondering if they still sell it in stores or at the counters.

yes they still have the display out what is still avalible depends on what store you go to and if they still have certain things instock.

hb21

Re: Balloonacy Discussion

What does everyone think of the hullabaloo highlight powder now that it has been out for a while? I know the shimmer was just an overspray, but can the product underneath be used as a beauty powder? I really regret not buying yogamode when it was around so I'm wondering if this is similar?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb21
What does everyone think of the hullabaloo highlight powder now that it has been out for a while? I know the shimmer was just an overspray, but can the product underneath be used as a beauty powder? I really regret not buying yogamode when it was around so I'm wondering if this is similar?

Try Saks 5th Avenue in NYC (you can get the number on line). When I was there less than 2 weeks ago they still had the RW Col. & Balloonacy.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb21

You can still get Yogamode on Nordstrom.com
smiles.gif

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2929489/...=2383819& P=1

hb21

I forgot to mention that I live in England. Thank you for the info about it still being available in the US though as I've managed to find it on US ebay at cost price, which even with postage to England works out cheaper than buying it here! I can't wait for it to arrive now.

Susanne

The High-Light Powder from the Balloonacy collection last year is on the US site again (LE). If someone is still interested?

annie333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The High-Light Powder from the Balloonacy collection last year is on the US site again (LE). If someone is still interested?

Use the code "spring8" for free shipping with any purchase thru April 13 for US and canada.

laylalovesmac

Has anyone been able to find anything from this collection at their local CCO? I am D-Y-I-N-G to get my hands on Silly Girl lipglass...
th_drool.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've seen bits of it for sale here in Specktra. Unlike the rest of the world, I actually liked quite a bit of this collection, so happy hunting.

Has anyone been able to find anything from this collection at their local CCO? I am D-Y-I-N-G to get my hands on Silly Girl lipglass...
th_drool.gif

laylalovesmac

I've seen bits of it for sale here in Specktra. Unlike the rest of the world, I actually liked quite a bit of this collection, so happy hunting.
All I can find is the mini size, unfortunately.
ssad.gif
But thanks!
thmbup.gif
I will be searching far and wide, I guess.

Does anyone know if MAC still has that thing where you can search for a product? I know the collection is three years old, but I'm desperate.
lol.gif
ssad.gif
th_wink3.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
"Gone but not Forgotten" is what you mean, I think and yes, as of a couple of months ago, at least, they still had it. Happy hunting!

evilpoptart

I really really want the pandomonium quad. Why oh why did I wait so long to get in love with mac? I looked on evilbay for it, but no luck
ssad.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I really really want the pandomonium quad. Why oh why did I wait so long to get in love with mac? I looked on evilbay for it, but no luck
ssad.gif
I found it on here in perfect condition. In fact, I just made up a list of wants and it found me. Keep hopeful, they're out there.
th_kiss.gif