MAC - Baroque Boudoir Discussion

purplerinne

I have Hug Me but not Sandy B...

u know..i would be SO mad if MAC releases Treasured later for regular price..i mean, it is a cremesheen and not some luxurious finish....but I do want them to bc I love the color...lol

dreamer246

Treasured is really a lovely color! I just can't justify spending so much money on a lippie when I already have tons of them.

Great that you already have Hug Me, maybe you can try to B2M for Sandy B? I've heard raves about that lipstick too.

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Treasured is really a lovely color! I just can't justify spending so much money on a lippie when I already have tons of them.

Great that you already have Hug Me, maybe you can try to B2M for Sandy B? I've heard raves about that lipstick too.

I am going to the pro store in a bit and check it out....I wish i had b2m though...I have like 3 empties LOL....

dreamer246

Great, let me know how it goes!
winks.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Great, let me know how it goes!
winks.gif

I couldn't find Sandy B but Treasured is still available....i want another one so bad but i'll be good hahahahah

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I couldn't find Sandy B but Treasured is still available....i want another one so bad but i'll be good hahahahah

Ooh, I am jealous, all sold out by me and I really want a back up! I hope they re-release it in the regular packaging since its a cremesheen

Babylard

i never gave this collection any thought until i realized the lipsticks were creamsheens. is prive any similar to cream cup and speed dial? saw the swatches and i love the packaging!

purplerinne

Quote:

I swatched Sandy B and it is pretty! but it's a frost and i'm not too fond of frosts....i'll have to try it on my lips though...

BunnyBunnyBunny

I LOVEEEE the compact. I got it and I'm in love. I've always loved the Mystery Powders too, they give me a gorgeous soft finish. And I thought I'd really mind the smaller size of the powder but the compact is too pretty! When the powders done I'll stick an eyeshadow or lip balm or something in there, though I'd like to put a bronzer...

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
i never gave this collection any thought until i realized the lipsticks were creamsheens. is prive any similar to cream cup and speed dial? saw the swatches and i love the packaging!

Definitely not similar to Creme Cup. I don't know how similar it is to Speed Dial though. Prive looks like a blue-based pastel/bright Barbie pink to me.

dreamer246

I was at my counter today, I did swatch Prive and Speed Dial side by side. I don't think they're very similar though. Prive has similar undertones as Lovelorn. Somehow Prive looks like the cooler sister of Bombshell lipstick to me.

moonlit

I just checked prive lipstick but it is sold out
ssad.gif
It does look a lot similar to lovelorn.. Very slight difference.