MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

peachsuns

iagree.gif
100%!

Ashleybubbles83

excited for this collection! would have loved to see Erin from Scandalous Beauty in there too, but i am a loyal follower of all ten of the bloggers selected so i have no doubt this will be an awesome collection!

shadowaddict

Quote:
I have a feeling there's gonna be a bunch of neutrals. :(

No No No...fingers in ears.....lalalalalala....I can't hear you

I really hope we see some great colors and not just the same old thing. It's about time to introduce some new duochromes . . I also have trouble with Club. It pulls very brown on me.

Honey&LemonGirl

Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog said today that she'll be able to talk about the Toronto trip next week (probably not allowed to talk about it till sometime next week?) so we should have news about this collex soon!!

LMD84

Karen from Makeup & Beauty Blog said today that she'll be able to talk about the Toronto trip next week (probably not allowed to talk about it till sometime next week?) so we should have news about this collex soon!!
well that is good. i am interested to see what is going on with this collection :)

laylalovesmac

I'm looking forward to the info! I'm actually excited for this collection (especially since it's small and won't be as overwhelming!).

User38

I think this might be a whole repromote collex.. from the little I know... but with a few new things thrown in.

i

User38

well kat.. I am not absolutely sure, but I have a lot of samples without any destination -- and then a blogger's collex comes up, so I add 2 + 2 and I get 5.. lol.

there are a lot of really great items that have been discontinued and that are some blogger's faves -- besides, financially it would be pretty difficult to give a free rein to blogger's mu fantasies... jmo

Curly1908

Hee hee! I'm sorry that I'm being a Debbie Downer. It's just that one of those bloggers mostly does topics pertaining to haircare, spas, plus-size fashion, etc. Her knowledge of makeup is very limited and thus she's SUPER cautious when it comes to her own makeup looks. So I'd expect mostly browns and maybe purple from her. Even though another one of those bloggers does wear highly pigmented items, she applies them so sheerly that it looks like she just has on neutrals (or nothing at all). I still have hope though. <3

BeckyBenett

well kat.. I am not absolutely sure, but I have a lot of samples without any destination -- and then a blogger's collex comes up, so I add 2 + 2 and I get 5.. lol.

there are a lot of really great items that have been discontinued and that are some blogger's faves -- besides, financially it would be pretty difficult to give a free rein to blogger's mu fantasies... jmo
im actually quite ok with repromotes since im relatively new to mac and have missed out on the great things from the past..

bt these are just glosses and eyeshadows right? they are not even lipsticks (so i guess no lavender whip).. maybe solar white then?

HebrideanSprite

As a blogger myself I'm hoping that these girls really show the creativity and style that I think beauty bloggers need, so personally I'm hoping for some non-neutral colours too! I completely agree that duochromes would be awesome! Vex is one of my fav. shadows, so unique and it really does look good on everyone!

shadowaddict

Quote:

That's very true. It would be quite a risk. A lot of people read their blogs however that doesn't mean they would purchase.

As far as repos go I'd like to see Solar White. I think I'm on my last backup and I love the color and finish.

2browneyes

I'd like to see some repromotes. I haven't been around for very long so it would be great to get my hands on things that I missed out on.