MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

luvlydee

i already filled up both my 15 pan palette, but now im wanting vex. (maybe ill b2m it)

i love Expensive Pink. I believe thats a duochrome also

rockin

I've been wanting Motif, but it doesn't seem to be available here in the UK. I even asked Pro when I phoned to place a telephone order, and they told me it's not available here. I can't understand why

ThePowderPuff

you guys are making me want vex! and speaking of duo chromes check out the duo chrome lipgloss i make in our latest specktra video! What to do with your MAC Pigment – Episode One

Whaaaat? You don't have Vex? It's like my single favorite eyeshadow. It's the best! Just a black eyeliner and the smudge it out with C´Vex for a light smokey eye. Perfection!

Edit: I found a very old look where we did that. Bad pictures, sorry. But it's SO simple and so pretty. (sorry the text is in danish) http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2010/06/12/simpelt-look-med-en-enkelt-%C3%B8jenskygge/

LMD84

Whaaaat? You don't have Vex? It's like my single favorite eyeshadow. It's the best! Just a black eyeliner and the smudge it out with C´Vex for a light smokey eye. Perfection!

Edit: I found a very old look where we did that. Bad pictures, sorry. But it's SO simple and so pretty. http://www.pudderdaaserne.dk/2010/06/12/simpelt-look-med-en-enkelt-%C3%B8jenskygge/
oh thanks for the link! yes it is very simple but stunning! this shadow will go onto my 'to buy' list! hee hee!

ThePowderPuff

Vex is a must have. You must pair it with purples also. It brings out the pink duochrome in it. I pair it often with Fig. 1. Ooooh I love vex...

LMD84

Vex is a must have. You must pair it with purples also. It brings out the pink duochrome in it. I pair it often with Fig. 1. Ooooh I love vex...
stop tempting me!! i have no spare cash this month! maybe i can sneak it in with next months spends?! :) hee hee!

Rezel

Vex is a really lovely color. It's one of my all time favorites but mine broke and for the longest time I still used it (crumbled pieces and all) until I learned how to press broken eyeshadows from youtube. It's now reaching the end of its life and it's too bad that it isn't available here.

laylalovesmac

Ha! That would be too awesome for the universe. I think it'd be full of corals and purple. Count me in for the coral.
eyelove.gif
I'm actually starting to switch over to liking corals more than purple, as crazy as that may be.

I'm hoping for some great duo chrome eyeshadows, and I can skip the rest. :)

I had Vex but I stupidly got rid of it. I need to buy it again- I love that freakin shadow!

peachsuns

Yey, Salina, you're back! Missed you!
heart.gif

I'll check Vex next time I go to the MAC store. Thank you, ladies!
cutey.gif

User38

Layla !! Peachy!!
friends.gif

I was away for a few weeks and have missed seeing both of you.. now a little job.. pleeaaaaseee... somebody help me with my photobuck album..

I tried posting a pic of a friendship ring in the Chanel Ratonas thread.. and nada, zip until I wanted to throw the puter.. could somebody help?

TIA

heart.gif

laylalovesmac

Layla !! Peachy!!
friends.gif

I was away for a few weeks and have missed seeing both of you.. now a little job.. pleeaaaaseee... somebody help me with my photobuck album..

I tried posting a pic of a friendship ring in the Chanel Ratonas thread.. and nada, zip until I wanted to throw the puter.. could somebody help?

TIA

heart.gif
HG! Missed you!

I went to the Chanel Ratonas thread and posted them for you (hope that was okay!) Hugs!

peachsuns

Salina and HG!!
friends.gif

Glad to see both of you back! Hope you girls had a nice break.
heart.gif

*Going to check HG's friendship ring pic.*
greengrin.gif