MAC Bloggers Obsessions Discussion

TheMakeupGirl

I am SO SO SO SO SO happy that you guys like the shadow!! Post pics of you wearing Hocus Pocus on TheMakeupGirl facebook page, I will be doing a post on the website with all the looks!

Also having a contest tomorrow just in case anyone from Canada didn't get a chance to grab it before it sold out ;-)

xoxoxoxo LIanne

cheerleader.gif

keijukainen

Did you guys see Karen's post using products from this collection? She looks stunning!
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/go-from-day-to-night-in-a-flash-with-the-mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection/

Also shows how versatile Hocus Pocus is. Lianne, you did excellent job with it!

Alisha1

Did you guys see Karen's post using products from this collection? She looks stunning!
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/go-from-day-to-night-in-a-flash-with-the-mac-bloggers-obsessions-collection/

I saw that this morning and thats why I knew I had to post a cp request!

shontay07108

Oh boy, I was going to buy that Bare Escentuals primer that Christine used with her Vex and Jealousy Wakes look. However, I noticed that an ingredient in it is bismuth oxychloride. That causes irritation for me. Ugh! I know I can't wear BE foundations, but I was hoping to skate away with this primer just for the color. Now I have to look elsewhere. Perhaps Estee Lauder.

sss215

I saw that! I like how she is mixing and matching the items in the collection. i wish she took a few pics with her eyes closed though. its hard to see HP.

I ordered Parisian Skies this morning as it looks like a color I can rock with some of my illamasqua greys and blues. Thinking about going in one more time for Nitro:licious and maybe another Cacqui if its meant to be. Just waiting on some HP on darker skin swatches...

elegant-one

I am SO SO SO SO SO happy that you guys like the shadow!! Post pics of you wearing Hocus Pocus on TheMakeupGirl facebook page, I will be doing a post on the website with all the looks!

Also having a contest tomorrow just in case anyone from Canada didn't get a chance to grab it before it sold out ;-)

xoxoxoxo LIanne

cheerleader.gif

Holy Cow HP is your eyeshadow!
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

Well Thanks - its about time we get a sooty grey eyeshadow
bouquet.gif

Ah man, mine isn't going to be here until Monday :( I can't wait to see them

honybr

Thanks for posting this! I cannot wait to play around with my stuff now. I really wish red/orange glosses looked good on me because between Karen's pictures and Shontay's raving I kind of want Caqui.

I'm sad MAC pulled their usual super limited quanitites stunt with this collection. Of all collections that they should have had no doubt it would be a best seller it should have been this one. I guarantee some people are buying items simply because they like the blogger and may never use it. MAC needs to take these types of "stans" into consideration.

If they don't restock I hope they at least take it off the website. No need to taunt people.

mercurysmile

I am devastated! I wonder what the chances are that they would re-release these colors in future collections, probably slim.
ssad.gif

hoshiakari_

I love howAMPL looks on Karen and since we're both NC35 I'll be ordering that soon. :D
After seeing that this morning, I knew I have to have it in my life.<3
Will probably buy ER too.
Hopefully they won't sell out soon. :(

TheMakeupGirl

Yeppers!!! I am so glad everyone likes it!!! Sooty fireplace ashy grey has been on my list for ages....black is too dark and brown is too plain! I knew immediately when I had the chance I would go grey

;-)

Holy Cow HP is your eyeshadow!
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

Well Thanks - its about time we get a sooty grey eyeshadow
bouquet.gif

Ah man, mine isn't going to be here until Monday :( I can't wait to see them

TheMakeupGirl

Thank you so much!!!

TheMakeupGirl

You guys...Caqui is gonna be the sleeper hit. It looks orange in the tube but there is a ton of blue in it so it's not that neon orange...more like a blueish coral. I HATE orange anything and I love it to death. I've been wearing it all week.

xasperadastra

You guys...Caqui is gonna be the sleeper hit. It looks orange in the tube but there is a ton of blue in it so it's not that neon orange...more like a blueish coral. I HATE orange anything and I love it to death. I've been wearing it all week.

You all are tempting me XD ba nice girl here will do a CP for me yayy and I'll take "Only" hocus pocus and parisian sky... I'm a bit sad for JW because it was Christine's one, you know what I mean XD I would have bought Caqui if it was more yellow (I hope sheer mandarin is a yellow orange!)

BeautyByLele

If they arent going to restock then they shouldnt state the collection will be available for six weeks, they should say, "collection available while supplies last" !!!!!

EngineerBarbie

Ack! Folks starting to get their stuff and mine is still on a truck from Kentucky. Anyone get Nitro:licious 2046 yet?

If they don't restock I hope they at least take it off the website. No need to taunt people.
I wouldn't hold my breath. They've left one of the pigments as 'Sold Out' and it's been sold out for over a month or so. MAC has got one of the laziest IT departments I've seen...

Mac-Guy

If they arent going to restock then they shouldnt state the collection will be available for six weeks, they should say, "collection available while supplies last" !!!!!

Yeah, not sure why they even stated "available for six week." I wonder how difficult it is to produce another batch. Probably it is a large effort, otherwise they would do it, right?

Haven

I agree that it is an amazing color. I backed up Caqui, along with Hocus Pocus ;)