MAC Blushes

ChynaDoll14

I have recently become a "Blush Whore" excuse my French hehe, I only have two MAC Blushes " Peaches" and "PeachyKeen". I want to venture out of the peachy/ coral colors and venture out into pinks( Babydoll pinks, Rose and other colors). I have been considering Pink Swoon and Mocha. I have also heard alot about DollyMix. What do you guys suggest? I am open to different suggestions, I just want to try new blushes. I am an NC 44 for reference.

Mercurial

I love Plum Foolery and that would look great with your skintone. Dollymix looks scarily pink in the pan but being a sheertone you can really build the colour up. You might also want to look at the Blushcremes, Brit Wit is a nice plum/brown-looks better on than it does in the pan.

ChynaDoll14

I have given Plum Foolery some thought, I will be giving it a second look next week when I visit my MAC Counter. What blushes do you suggest for a more subtle warmth to the cheeks?

User38

both are fabulous colours -- for your skintone and since you are getting your feet wet in pinks, try the Plum first, imo -- it looks less scary in the pan.

ChynaDoll14

both are fabulous colours -- for your skintone and since you are getting your feet wet in pinks, try the Plum first, imo -- it looks less scary in the pan.
Thank you I would do so! it would be a good to start with a color I can blend and work with better.

Inamorata

I'm a self professed Blush Whore myself.. I started off with Peachykeen and now I have over 30 blushes! I'm also NC44 and my favourite pink blushes are NARS Mata Hari, Dollymix and Dainty.. Dainty is gorgeous if you just want a soft pink flush with a glow..

dahlingdiva

My faves used to be Margin and Plum Foolery. Now they are Warm Soul and Dainty.
But if you are an NC44 those two may not be enough color and dainty too light. Maybe Gleeful.

vintageroses

I am def a blush whore with more than 50 blushes I think I qualify right?! :p I would say try plum foolery (that might have to be my all time fave MAC blush!) If you wanna try a cream blush posey is really pretty! :)

NARS blushes work really well for our skin colour too! Deep throat, Taj Mahal are really pretty! :D

Paint&Ink Chick

I am NW43 in my select sheer and the other powder(duh moment) and NC50 Or maybe vice versa. Im tired,but my first blush was Plum foolery and my 2nd was Breezy. Now I have a ton of them. I got my bff Dollymix for her b-day and she's not a Mac wearer and she loves it. But Sweet as Cocoa is very pretty.

ChynaDoll14

I am def a blush whore with more than 50 blushes I think I qualify right?! :p I would say try plum foolery (that might have to be my all time fave MAC blush!) If you wanna try a cream blush posey is really pretty! :)

NARS blushes work really well for our skin colour too! Deep throat, Taj Mahal are really pretty! :D
50 BLUSHES?? Oh definitely qualify, I went in to this weekend and ended up picking up DollyMix, but would love to give Plum Foolery a try!

MAYKARAMI

Hi,siters , Iam new with you, and iam realy intresting,Iwant to ask about blusher glow my face,i want it beachy/coral color ,usualy i used NC20

MAYKARAMI

Tanks geeko for your help, but i sow all blushers in the MAC website, and i did not find the color , is it powder or creamy or minerelize ?

geeko

Oops...i think it's dc-ed but in my country mac counters they are still carrying this color. It's a powder blush... It may look scarily orange in the pan but as it is a sheertone shimmer it goes on more sheer than it actually looks on a pan and imparts a very nice coral orangey glow on the face

refer to this thread for the swatch of it :p

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/77691/mac-blush-swatches

and the actual pic of the blush.... 2nd row...1st from the left

Miss Berri

Dolly mix would totally work for you as well as breezy (lightly applied). Mocha is a must have. Its a great everday blush. Check out gingerly as well. Another thought is le femme blushes. Super cheap at 2.50 and more pigmented than any other blush out there. Serioulsy. They kinda put MAC blushes to shame.Price is very nice to help you figure out what tones and shade types you like.

whatzoedid

I love blush wayy too much. I always use 'Well dressed' It's one of the best ones in the pink category :)

caterine22

Hi...I`m an NC25 and I would like your opinion...which colour would suit me the best?...and maybe it will help, i have dark brown hair...
amuse.gif

Miss Berri

If your a blush junkie you must try Le femme blushes!! They are crazy pigmented and only 2.50 on make up mainia . com. Shipping take a while but these blushes are seriously AMAZING!!

lilysaville

Hi,siters , Iam new with you, and iam realy intresting,Iwant to ask about blusher glow my face,i want it beachy/coral color ,usualy i used NC20
I'm NC15 and a big lover of peachy/coral blushes. Some of my favourites fro the permanent line are Springsheen, Peaches and Something Special (SS is a cremeblend blush). Dainty mineralize blush also comes out quite coraly on me. HTH :)