MAC Blushes

SweetMom528

Dolly mix would totally work for you as well as breezy (lightly applied). Mocha is a must have. Its a great everday blush. Check out gingerly as well. Another thought is le femme blushes. Super cheap at 2.50 and more pigmented than any other blush out there. Serioulsy. They kinda put MAC blushes to shame.Price is very nice to help you figure out what tones and shade types you like.
I so agree with this post as I have used MAC, BB, BE, EL, all kinds of DS and HE but tried La Femme as a swapper sent it to me to try and now i am converted! Cheap, Highly Pigmented and puts MAC to shame.

Nazish

Hi guys
I recently purchase MAC blush..
Fluer Powder
Melba.. i cant stop my self sharing my view... I love this one when i applied on my face with some nude mac lipstick Cream cup and HUE... i love the look..

Amazing on my cheeks...

I am think for the new purchase PRISM... anyone have this one please write to me

3vins

I'm loving Supercontinental from the Styleseeker collection, and The Perfect Cheek at the moment, one of my go to blushes is Deep throat from Nars though, I love it.

ellety

I have recently become a "Blush Whore" excuse my French hehe, I only have two MAC Blushes " Peaches" and "PeachyKeen". I want to venture out of the peachy/ coral colors and venture out into pinks( Babydoll pinks, Rose and other colors). I have been considering Pink Swoon and Mocha. I have also heard alot about DollyMix. What do you guys suggest? I am open to different suggestions, I just want to try new blushes. I am an NC 44 for reference.
Hola! I'm definitely a blush whore too! No worries! I'm a NC50 and I adore pinks! My fav from MAC is Stubborn. (Perm) I recently got Azalea from the pro store and I love that one too! Azalea is a cooler pink blush. Have you tried the mineralized blushes? The only blush I ever went through was Gleeful (HG) and I'm close to finishing LoveJoy, both are rosey gold blushes that willl look fab on you!

Try Nars Mata Hari, It's been my go-to blush lately. it's a perfect rosy pink on my skin.

Good look ChynaDoll14!

Shylamoma

Blunt, Raizin, Fluer Power, Sweet As Cocoa are nice additions to the blushes you already brought. have fun and mix two or three colors together to create new colors! I love blush too especially all the MAC PRO colors! Devil is my fav! Hope this helps

saralyn

For reference, I am NC25/NC30.

My all time favorite everyday blush is Mocha. That with a combination of a light bronzer makes my face have a nice flush of color. I also like Desert Rose, however, I have to go light handed while dipping my brush into it because this packs on a lot of color. Another MAC favorite of mine that I've been reaching for lately is from the Archie's Girls collection. It's called Prom Princess. I usually only use matte finishes, but this one is a satin and it's pretty flattering on the cheekbones

Rebellefleur

One of my fave mac blushes is pink swoon, its the only blush ive managed to hit pan on so far.
a pink thats universally flattering though is gentle (Mineralized blush) its gorgeous! on lighter skin in the fall/winter =
eyelove.gif
on darker skin its a color that doesnt look ashy and gives your skin a natural flush = Looove.

LauraLara

Help me pick three more blushes!!!!!! I have a palette with only three pans, help me pick three more pretty please :) I'm like NW13 but a lot closer to neutral than cool. I love super natural looking "just in from the cold" blushes, ridiculous pinky barbie doll colors, AND theatrical stuff like bright red Marie Antoinette/Red Riding Hood type colors. Okay here are the MAC blushes I already have:

Apple Red
Dollymix
Fleur Power
Frankly Scarlet
Full Fuchsia
Full of Joy
Gentle
Lovejoy
Melba
Modern Mandarin
Pinch O Peach
Pink Swoon
Well Dressed

I'm also super into Illamasqua cream blushers (Rude, Dixie, Laid and Promise, wear one of those every day). Oh and I'm open to being convinced to put sculpting stuff or highlighters in instead of blushes if you think that'd be cool. Here's what I have for sculpting pans:

Sculpting powder bone beige
Sculpting powder sculpt
Scupting powder shadowy
Shaping powder emphasize

PeachTwist

Help me pick three more blushes!!!!!! I have a palette with only three pans, help me pick three more pretty please :) I'm like NW13 but a lot closer to neutral than cool. I love super natural looking "just in from the cold" blushes, ridiculous pinky barbie doll colors, AND theatrical stuff like bright red Marie Antoinette/Red Riding Hood type colors. Okay here are the MAC blushes I already have:

Apple Red
Dollymix
Fleur Power
Frankly Scarlet
Full Fuchsia
Full of Joy
Gentle
Lovejoy
Melba
Modern Mandarin
Pinch O Peach
Pink Swoon
Well Dressed

I'm also super into Illamasqua cream blushers (Rude, Dixie, Laid and Promise, wear one of those every day). Oh and I'm open to being convinced to put sculpting stuff or highlighters in instead of blushes if you think that'd be cool. Here's what I have for sculpting pans:

Sculpting powder bone beige
Sculpting powder sculpt
Scupting powder shadowy
Shaping powder emphasize
I went through my inventory list to try and see what I could recommend and most of my blushes are LE, unfortunately.. and the Perm ones I do have you already own, lol. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Though I do love Illamasqua's Naked Rose blush!

Perhaps take a look at MAC's Dame, Coygirl, Buff, Springsheen, Peachtwist or Peachykeen? If you go here -- http://karlasugar.net/2010/01/mac-blush-recap/ -- you can see all swatches of MAC's perm blushes, or most of them anyway. It's not an updated list but it's usually what I use as a rough reference when buying online from the perm line.

LauraLara

Thanks! I'm checking them out right now, and illamasquas naked rose too! I love their blushes so much but I can only get them online, I wish I could test them first. I forgot I do have Springsheen too! Oops.

LauraLara

Do you like any of the Mac creme blend blushes? Are they dewy like illamasqua? Because they sell those as refill pans too

PeachTwist

No worries - definitely check out the Illamasqua one though. I find it's a bit powdery but it is a beautiful colour.

I haven't tried the cremeblend blushes but they are, from what I understand, quite dewy. If you've any you're curious about any in particular just google swatches -- it should show you the finish of them on someone's face so you can at least get a rough idea as to how they look.