MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

Sanayhs

Re: MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion (Hair was WN)

I-I want the lipsticks to show up. The colours are so perfect! Sigh. It's like Pleasureseeker again, of course. Why can't I have a lipstick that colour in a Satin or AC!?

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I-I want the lipsticks to show up. The colours are so perfect! Sigh. It's like Pleasureseeker again, of course. Why can't I have a lipstick that colour in a Satin or AC!?

I agree! especially since I have ultra pigmented lips, I even get compliments when I wear plain ol' chapstick lipbalm: "nice lipstick color"... uh thanks (I don't have any lipstick on)

Rinstar

I'm am only getting Red Devil and maybe the Redhead msf from this. Otherwise its save, save, save for HK.

Sanayhs

I'm still seriously irritated by the price hike in these MSFs. Yes, they will be gorgeous and I will love them, but hot damn that's not cool! A $3.50 CAN jump!? BOOO!!!

*coaxes redhead MSF to come toward her house*

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
Blah, that sucks about the lipsticks being so sheer
thmbdn.gif

Question...are they similar to last year's N collection or an upcomming new N collection? I ask cause you said Next year, is that right? Thanks!

The lippies were not sheer on me
th_dunno.gif

rbella

Rbella so sad. I like glaze lipsticks... Rbella wants BBR. Rbella is not getting BBR. Rbella is pissed. Rbella might go steal money from Mr. Rbella. Oh, damn, I forgot Rbella is the only woman in the world married to a man who notices my new makeup.
th_wallbash.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Rbella so sad. I like glaze lipsticks... Rbella wants BBR. Rbella is not getting BBR. Rbella is pissed. Rbella might go steal money from Mr. Rbella.

th_LMAO.gif
Maybe offer to like wash his windshield or somethin for like $100.00
lol.gif

rbella

^^^Girl, please. He washes his own windshield at the gas station. I don't do laundry, I don't cook and we have a maid. I have NOTHING to bargain with here. So screwed. Unless, I sell a house.

blindpassion

^ bargain with sexy time.
stop wearing the granny panties for a few nights.
you'll have him wrapped around your pinky
winks.gif

rbella

BLIND!!! How could you??? I will NEVER abandon my grannies. Not even for BBR.....

***ok, there is every possibility that I might***

elegant-one

Quote:
^^^Girl, please. He washes his own windshield at the gas station. I don't do laundry, I don't cook and we have a maid. I have NOTHING to bargain with here. So screwed. Unless, I sell a house.

th_crazy.gif
well, in that case...here's hoping you sell a house SOON!

th_thstars.gif
well this has worked before *please let rbella sell a house*
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

NOW!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
th_dunno.gif

Oh, I'm soooo glad you posted that...I was a little worried even though I loved the N lippies. thank you thank you thank you
tong.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
BLIND!!! How could you??? I will NEVER abandon my grannies. Not even for BBR.....

***ok, there is every possibility that I might***

I'm telling you.
Use sexy time as leverage.
Boys like their sexy time.

rbella

^^^Mr. Rbella does like his sexy time. But, he won't pay for it. He's so mean...
ssad.gif

jenntoz

Quote:
Rbella so sad. I like glaze lipsticks... Rbella wants BBR. Rbella is not getting BBR. Rbella is pissed. Rbella might go steal money from Mr. Rbella. Oh, damn, I forgot Rbella is the only woman in the world married to a man who notices my new makeup.
th_wallbash.gif

Rbella should totally steal some money from Mr Rbella for BBR because Rbella deserves it.
yes.gif

My hubby does not notice new makeup but he does notice UPS driving up & making my dog go mental when he drops off packages & rings the doorbell at 7pm. WTF UPS!?! Can't you bring my goodies during the day when my hubby is at work? You need to wait until he comes home & sits down to watch Hockey? Cruel games that UPS driver plays with me...making me wait for my boxes all day & pissing off my hubby & dog

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
...the lipsticks are really a lot like the ones from the n collection last year, very very light and pretty but no color pay off at all once on the lips when I tried any of them on (I'm nw 20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
th_dunno.gif

I'm not too sure what to believe yet; I'll wait to swatch them myself.
yes.gif

Good to hear that they're pretty, though.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs

Off topic, but every time someone mentions Pleasureseeker l/s, I start thinking of the Yes song "Starship Trooper".
th_LMAO.gif

rbella

I have to say, he never started noticing my makeup until he started noticing the bills....Now, its like he analyzes my friggin' face daily.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
Rbella should totally steal some money from Mr Rbella for BBR because Rbella deserves it.
yes.gif

My hubby does not notice new makeup but he does notice UPS driving up & making my dog go mental when he drops off packages & rings the doorbell at 7pm. WTF UPS!?! Can't you bring my goodies during the day when my hubby is at work? You need to wait until he comes home & sits down to watch Hockey? Cruel games that UPS driver plays with me...making me wait for my boxes all day & pissing off my hubby & dog

lol.gif
OMGosh...that's about what time I get my deliveries
angry.gif
And yeah mr. brown truck driver, don't be ringing the doorbell to alert the man of the house to another purchase
nope.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
I have to say, he never started noticing my makeup until he started noticing the bills....Now, its like he analyzes my friggin' face daily.

oh rbella, thanks so much for my daily laugh
th_LMAO.gif