MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

GlamQueen21

I've finished Peroxide l/g a while ago and wish I would've got Soft Wave, Strawberry Blonde, Live and Dye and Red Devil lipglasses. I own Marquise'D l/s and I love it!

LMD84

strawberry blonde is still one of my favourite glosses! it's so opaque and pretty!
smiles.gif

highheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I've finished Peroxide l/g a while ago and wish I would've got Soft Wave, Strawberry Blonde, Live and Dye and Red Devil lipglasses. I own Marquise'D l/s and I love it!

The lipglasses from this collection are my absolute favourites
drools.gif
Esp. Strawberry Blonde and Live and Dye. I picked up Red Devil on Ebay... for cheap luckily. Wish I'd gotten Redhead MSF though - still regret not picking one up!

Fiberluver

I love Redhead MSF.

When I discovered the BBR msf collection - long after the collection was released - evilbayer's had jacked up it's price and it was def. hard to find.

I was lucky enough to stumble on it at a CCO. They had a few in stock.

I was surprised to see it there.

I do wish I would have gotten a back-up of it, though.

But I have a slew of MSF's and hopefully MAC will release more soon!

dreamer246

I love Redhead MSF! I've been using it a lot these days for highlighting. I believe there is a small dent already.
greengrin.gif

I haven't found much use for Blonde MSF though. What a pity, but I have other blushes & MSFs that I like better.

peachsuns

I only grabbed Strawberry Blonde and Red Devil lipglasses from this collection. Both are my favorite.
th_e2cloud9.gif
They are opaque and leave the pretty stains on my lips when they fade.
cutey.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
I only grabbed Strawberry Blonde and Red Devil lipglasses from this collection. Both are my favorite.
th_e2cloud9.gif
They are opaque and leave the pretty stains on my lips when they fade.
cutey.gif

Oh yes, love that strawberry blonde l/g. sounds like I should grab the red devil too if I get a chance
tong.gif

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I love Redhead MSF! I've been using it a lot these days for highlighting. I believe there is a small dent already.
greengrin.gif

I haven't found much use for Blonde MSF though. What a pity, but I have other blushes & MSFs that I like better.

Blonde is my absolute favourite blush/ highlighter! I don't know what it is about it, but it just makes me glow. I've gotten so many compliments while wearing it. I have Redhead coming in a swap, can't wait!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Blonde is my absolute favourite blush/ highlighter! I don't know what it is about it, but it just makes me glow. I've gotten so many compliments while wearing it. I have Redhead coming in a swap, can't wait!

It is nice. It is beginning to rival Shell Pearl for most frequently reached for face thingie.

Latest posts