MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

User38

Blonde and Redhead for me
smiles.gif
still in love with them!

romi79_2008

I still think that redhead is the nicest msf ever, the perfect amount of glow.Hopefully By candlelight will be similar in texture

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
I still think that redhead is the nicest msf ever, the perfect amount of glow.Hopefully By candlelight will be similar in texture

according to the Warm an Cozy thread, the texture is amazing, like Sunny BY Nature
smiles.gif

DianAdams

*GASP* MAC hair products!! im kinda iffy about this tho, on one hand, they can be the best hair products out there. and on the other, they could just be really expensive drugstore ingredient and formula shampoo with the MAC name on it.

GlamQueen21

Oh! Just a heads up, I saw Blonde MSF on ACW!! I was jumping up and down when I saw it! I'm thinking about getting it when I get paid.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianAdams
*GASP* MAC hair products!! im kinda iffy about this tho, on one hand, they can be the best hair products out there. and on the other, they could just be really expensive drugstore ingredient and formula shampoo with the MAC name on it.

These aren`t hair products. It`s a make-up collection, long gone, it came out in January

Face2Mac

Almost a year later and one of the products in addition to the MSF from this collection that still floats my boat is 100 Strokes e/s. .

You put Antiqued on your lid or any coppery color and 100 Strokes on your outer V and crease and you will have a smokey eye without using black and it can be worn anywhere because it is not that dramatic.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Almost a year later and one of the products in addition to the MSF from this collection that still floats my boat is 100 Strokes e/s. .

You put Antiqued on your lid or any coppery color and 100 Strokes on your outer V and crease and you will have a smokey eye without using black and it can be worn anywhere because it is not that dramatic.

Nice one, I will try this one out.

coachkitten

100 strokes is a stand out for me. It is such a great eye shadow and can be used in so many looks. That eye shadow and blonde MSF are were the standouts from this collection IMO.
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
100 strokes is a stand out for me. It is such a great eye shadow and can be used in so many looks. That eye shadow and blonde MSF are were the standouts from this collection IMO.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
Those two are my favorites from BBR too!
smiles.gif

Fiberluver

Funny,

I didn't pay that much attention to this collection when it was released because I was dead set against LE collections. So one day I wandered into a cco months later and stumbled on Brunette MSF.

I believe Brunette is responsible for my MSF addiction!

After getting my hands on Gold Deposit and Brunette I knew I had to have them all!

I managed to get both Blonde and Redhead several months ago and love them both.

I didn't get any of the other makeup from this collection though.

Oh well.

My loss!

This was still a good collection though! Especially the MSF's!!

Nat

LMD84

blonde and redhead were my first msf's and they started my addiction too! they're so smooth and pigmented!
love.gif

ZoZo

Went to the CCO in Houston yesterday and grabed Bruntte MSF, and already have Read head. So happy to find that one too.

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoZo
Went to the CCO in Houston yesterday and grabed Bruntte MSF, and already have Read head. So happy to find that one too.

Ooohh... did you see anything worth the trip there? Please post in the CCO thread if there're any. They told me they just got shipment like 1-2 weeks ago, so i'm curious
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

I was doing some makeup cleanup yesterday and realized i have all three MSF's from this collection but need to get around to using them already!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I was doing some makeup cleanup yesterday and realized i have all three MSF's from this collection but need to get around to using them already!

It seems like I just slept through this collection. I don't think I picked up a single thing. Even Pincurl, which I have now and love, I picked up from Love Lace. I think I was just put off by the fact that it turned out so neutral that I didn't bother looking too closely. Now wishing I'd grabbed the B & R MSFs and a couple of the l/g. Ah well... There will be more collections.