MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it's a shame that blonde and redhead aren't wowing you guys as much anymore. i still love mine! in fact i wear thosse msf's more than i wear any of my blushers in my palette!

I LOVE Blonde too
greengrin.gif
Blonde is my all-time fav MSF I think. I love pink everything though and since I am warm skintone (NW25) it looks really good on me.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac

Top Collections for me this year:
#1 Love that Look
#2 BBR-Overall good collection and love Brunette and Blonde to death.

Mine too

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
still luving my brunette msf, I went to my CCo last night and they had almost the entire collection, all the msfs, marquise'd l/s, glosses and shadows.

LUcky! My CCO has nothing from this collection. Just Marquise D and the 165 brush

I need someone to CP for me
th_LMAO.gif

nursie

i am not only late to the party, but all the empty bottles have been long since hauled away from the trashed party digs.
cutey.gif

sooooo, as the last person on earth that wanted brunette msf to actually finally GET brunette msf (at the CCO yay), i wanted to know is it any way near nuance mineralize blush?

i had wanted nuance blush, figured it would get in in a cco, found it once and didn't buy it, yearned for it again, etc.

so pretty please, anyone that knows both nuance mb and brunette msf, am i even close in guessing that maybe brunette is like a bigger better almost the same shade as nuance? tia!

Face2Mac

I don't think they are that similiar.

Brunette is deeper and has that copper, peachy thing going on. Whereas Nuance is lighter in tone and more a natural peach.

Nuance to me is like everyday, natural glow.
Brunette to me is like everyday deeper glow your butt off and on a darker skintone, fierce.

gigiopolis

I don't have Brunette, but from swatches I would say Face2Mac's description is spot-on. Nuance is a fabulous blush; beautiful peachy/orangey colour that would work on light to medium skintones, whereas I feel like Brunette is more versatile and would also look amazing on darker skintones.

chickatthegym

Yep, I third that. Naunce is more peachy (much lighter) and brunette is browner. But they are both pretty! I can do a comparison if you're interested. I have both
smiles.gif

nursie

that would be splendid, chickatthegym! i was trying to be convinced i don't need both, but i love peachy blush so both it will be.

nursie

oh i love bumping the tired old forgotten color collection threads.
brunette is my current favorite blush, perfect color for me
drools.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursie
oh i love bumping the tired old forgotten color collection threads.
brunette is my current favorite blush, perfect color for me
drools.gif

I don't think this collection ever gets old
smiles.gif
Blonde is my fav!

jungleland

I have only Redhead and I love it. I managed to get the last one at a counter months ago.
I was afraid the Brunette was too dark for me, but I kind of regretted not getting it, hopefully MAv will repromote it further up the road!

LMD84

oohh yes! blonde and redhead still get alot of use out of me! they really are fabulous! i wear them on their own or over blushers... depends what looks best. i also love strawberry blonde gloss from this collection. so pigmented!!!

Face2Mac

Quote:
oohh yes! blonde and redhead still get alot of use out of me! they really are fabulous! i wear them on their own or over blushers... depends what looks best. i also love strawberry blonde gloss from this collection. so pigmented!!!

Strawberry Blonde is gorgeous. The perfect berry, hot purple/pink.

cno64

Quote:
i also love strawberry blonde gloss from this collection. so pigmented!!!

I just now had to reach over and put on my Strawberry Blonde gloss.
I usually favor stronger lip color, but Strawberry Blonde is pretty and flattering, perfect for those I'm-not-trying-very-hard-but-I-still-want-a-little-polish days.

capmorlovesmac

Was Strawberry Blonde the lipglass that looks close to Rich&Ripe from Cult Of Cherry?
I remember that I passed Stawberry Blonde because I already had Rich&Ripe and a backup.
Love this kind of color.
love.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

I wore Strawberry Blonde l/g and All's Fair l/s today with just a bit of black liner. The lippies are so pretty and as close to natural as I can get without looking "dead".