MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

hitchcockblonde

Here is Leading Lady Red on me. Love the lipstick itself, the color and formula are great but I agree the packaging is cheap. Wish they had done like Toledo and used the adorable print on the box on rubberized white packaging.

image.jpeg

View attachment 53006

Love the bag too. The spiderweb zipper pull is really cute.

Jayjayy

Here is Leading Lady Red on me. Love the lipstick itself, the color and formula are great but I agree the packaging is cheap. Wish they had done like Toledo and used the adorable print on the box on rubberized white packaging.

View attachment 53005

View attachment 53006

That color is stunning on you! The bag is just adorable as I thought...damn it lol. Usually the accessories from collections stay around for a while, and sometimes go on sale, but I'm seriously considering it right now.

leonah

View attachment 53005

View attachment 53006

that lipstick is gorgeous on you! this is the kind of red I would image snow white would wear if she were real :eek:

NaomiH

I love the new bloggers on Karen's site! The reviews always seem to be sunshine and rainbows over there but the new people are so fresh. Thanks for the link!

I'm enjoying them as well, though I do miss Karen's swatches since she's so close to my skin tone and so colour accurate. But, it has been nice reading all these new girls reviews and discovering new blogs to read.

Last edited:

lilinah

Sigh. This collection had pretty much nothing for me but maybe the dark brown mascara, since i don't wear black mascara (except the free samples i get at sephora) and i hardly ever wear red lipstick so i already have more than enough red lipsticks.

And now after seeing everyone wearing their purchases, i'm jonsing for Retro Rouge...

Any reviews of the Crimson Lip Mix, other than just blots on someone's arm?

LiliV

My items arrived! I'm happy with everything, but I really love Retro Rouge. I have close colors but they all pull more burgundy, this one definitely has a brown hint.

I still don't love the packaging, I think I would've liked it slightly better if it was the regular shape and clear, but I'm not feeling the square and clear

image.jpg

image.jpg

Retro Rouge & Starlett Scarlet on NW 10 (sorry these are off, the site keeps rotating them from mobile)

elegant-one

Even though the reds look so beautiful, I skipped everything. :marchmellow: Instead, I ordered the gorgeous Givenchy red ls & powder in the runway magnolia patterned packaging. It's beautiful. I can't with the spider webs.

Mayanas

View attachment 53005

View attachment 53006

My items arrived! I'm happy with everything, but I really love Retro Rouge. I have close colors but they all pull more burgundy, this one definitely has a brown hint.

I still don't love the packaging, I think I would've liked it slightly better if it was the regular shape and clear, but I'm not feeling the square and clear

View attachment 53021

View attachment 53022

Retro Rouge & Starlett Scarlet on NW 10 (sorry these are off, the site keeps rotating them from mobile)

Thanks for swatches

shadowaddict

I skipped it all as well. At first I thought I would get maybe a l/s and the mirror to give to a teen. But as more pics started showing up on blogs of the actual products instead of just the promo pics I didn't care for the packaging.

Latest posts