MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

verorl

so my goodies for pushed back til tomorrow . so much for 2nd day shipping ������

MAC always ships the next next day after the order was placed, so it is more like 3-day shipping. At least for my orders.

Ana A

I picked up Leading Lady Red and I'm thinking about picking up Retro Rouge for mom and I plus one of the nail polishes. I received my order yesterday and was surprised as to how cheap the packaging feels in my hand, also for some reason I thought there was a spider web print on top of the cap but I guess not. In summary I was content with the color but disappointed with the packaging.

Icecaramellatte

I got my pigment today. Looks pretty in the container but I haven't tried it on skin yet. Maybe tomorrow. It looks teeny tiny though.

Corally

I got my pigment today. Looks pretty in the container but I haven't tried it on skin yet. Maybe tomorrow. It looks teeny tiny though.

Doesn't surprise me because it only contains 1/5 of a normal sized pigment.. It looked very pretty in swatches though. But it does remind me of Naked pigment.

Marsha Pomells

Doesn't surprise me because it only contains 1/5 of a normal sized pigment.. It looked very pretty in swatches though. But it does remind me of Naked pigment.

Think that's what stopped me from getting anything in this collection. Naked is a lovely pigment, along with Lithe... But I don't need any more nude pigments.

rockin

Seriously, just 1/5? Thanks for pointing that out - I think I'll cross it off my list.

Still waiting for the collection to appear on the UK site.

rockin

Some of the collection is up, but not all of it yet. It's showing the pigment as being 4.5g for some reason.

AdelieDragon

I picked up Leading Lady Red and I'm thinking about picking up Retro Rouge for mom and I plus one of the nail polishes. I received my order yesterday and was surprised as to how cheap the packaging feels in my hand, also for some reason I thought there was a spider web print on top of the cap but I guess not. In summary I was content with the color but disappointed with the packaging.

I also thought there was a web design at the top of the cap. I kind of flipped my tube of lipstick around for a few seconds making sure I wasn't missing it somewhere. The packaging is meh to me. I was part of the minority (if there even is a minority lol) that liked the clear packaging, but I do agree that it feels cheap. I'm almost scared it might break when I'm trying to snap it open.

Myth

Just ordered the 249. Wish MAC offered a 217 in this clear acrylic! I love the Halloween-esque mascara packaging, but brown mascara is a no for me lol

I actually like the cheap acrylic lipstick packaging, feel like getting one and depotting a Myth into it lol

iqaganda

same reaction with how i felt when i got them for the first time..

Corally

Think that's what stopped me from getting anything in this collection. Naked is a lovely pigment, along with Lithe... But I don't need any more nude pigments.

I totally understand. I was sort of interested in the pigment at first and I love Naked pigment but 1. I don't use my pigments very often and 2. who needs 1/5 nude pigment for a ridiculous price that's almost a dupe for Naked pigment. :/

Seriously, just 1/5? Thanks for pointing that out - I think I'll cross it off my list.

Still waiting for the collection to appear on the UK site.

Yeah :/ T mentioned it and I was like no thanks. lol

And I think I'm going to skip the entire collection after all.. in favor of other collections. Because I still hate the packaging and I don't wear my reds often enough anyway to justify getting two more. It's still gonna be hard haha.

Last edited:

soonari

Any thoughts on the lipmix ladies? Will be getting all 3 lipsticks but not sure if I should buy both the lipmix too

starletta8

I'm thinking about the white one too.

I bought the lighter red, haven't tried it yet.

So apparently the cream nail polish is really popular, because it's sold out at the three stores closest to me.

I should've picked it up while I was out the other day... but I just ordered it.

Latest posts