Mac Chill Collection

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
Unless something jumps out at me in person, I'll be passing. It looks pretty dull.

I agree. And most of the colors don't look like they would work for darker skin tones. Just my 2 cents.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Love this....Keep convincing me why I don't need nuttinn!!!!!

Well I am not a Lipglass person to begin with and usually, I can avoid looking at lipsticks without later regretting it. And those colors look like they are going to be random shades of frosty and chalky nothingness on my NW45 eyelids. Plus I can't really do black eyeliner because it makes my eyes look smaller. So maybe that black shade, Mont-whatever, but nothing to get excited about for sure.

zerin

I'm passing on this one too. :S Nothing really appeals to me here. I'm just exciting about the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection and the Hello Kitty as well. I CAN'T WAIT...I have a couple of items to Back to Mac!!
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

I likey!!! >_< I want to get:

Vellum e/s - wanted this for a while
Mont Black e/s - have to try it out first but sounds prettty.
Penultimate Liner
Icescape lipglass + Naked Frost or Frozen dream.. I love lipglasses
smiles.gif

I think I just have MAC withdrawl. I have not hauled in aaages it seems with my spare cash being used up on Christmas. I really should wait for Hello Kitty
ssad.gif
Lol.. I've gone from happy to sad in 2.4 seconds.

nursee81

I am not sure yet what I will be getting I know it will be a minimal purchase. I have to see it in person.

LuvinMyMAC

This really isn't a collection for me, so I'm throwing up my hands and will keep it moving. The eyeshadows scream chalky. So with that being said, I won't be buying anything.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I likey!!! >_< I want to get:

Vellum e/s - wanted this for a while
Mont Black e/s - have to try it out first but sounds prettty.
Penultimate Liner
Icescape lipglass + Naked Frost or Frozen dream.. I love lipglasses
smiles.gif

I think I just have MAC withdrawl. I have not hauled in aaages it seems with my spare cash being used up on Christmas. I really should wait for Hello Kitty
ssad.gif
Lol.. I've gone from happy to sad in 2.4 seconds.

^Aw, don't be sad. This month and January will go by fast. I may get the Reflect Glitters and the Penultimate Liner. The eyeshadows seems interesting, especially Vellum. The lipgloss, I don't know if I should get Naked Frost or Snowscene.

yea this collection seemed like they scrambled a few typical eyeshadows and lipgloss and then didnt even have face charts WTF is up with that. they havent have face charts since red she said. moving on

MissResha

i like the eyeliner and that transparent teal glitter.

but yea, this was a collection they pulled out of their asses at the last minute. i bet they came up with it in the same amount of time it takes to heat up a Hotpocket.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Aw, don't be sad. This month and January will go by fast. I may get the Reflect Glitters and the Penultimate Liner. The eyeshadows seems interesting, especially Vellum. The lipgloss, I don't know if I should get Naked Frost or Snowscene.

Oh damn, I forgot about the Reflects. Might have to check those out, but they don't seem like shades I would use often so hopefully I walk away with nothing.

DirtyPlum

Nothing. I'm not a fan of pastels on darker skintones - they look a bit stark.

But I'll have to give it a go at work and am interested to see what looks can be acheived - Out of all of the 8 girls on my counter, 6 of us are WOC!

I'm guessing it will be a month of rocking the black eyeliner!

mtrimier

might go look at the liner, but that can be duped. nothing really interests me in this collection.

Shadowy Lady

probably nothing...I like gray e/s's but I already have way too many grays. The pink one looks boring and I don't like frosty lips....

Yeah, I'll definitely pass!