Mac Chill Collection

LostinBubbles

When I first saw this collection, I was dead set on getting the Penultimate liner, however Ive decided I can live without. I do really like the Snowscene Lipglass, it is ultra pretty, but again, I can live without...at least for now
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

i want the liner and the lashes, but I wanna read up on reviews of the liner cause there are a lot of similar ones out there.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberw
I think I might get the transparent teal reflects glitter but thats it
smiles.gif
Im broke anyway. ha.

^lol me too. I got my paycheck today and my mom won't deposit for me until tomorrow so that I can order the Penultimate liner that I have my eyes on right now. As for the Snowscene lipgloss, I might get it later on while saving up my money.

blazeno.8

Darn it! I'm snowed in today! I wanted to get the antiqued gold glitter. Other than that, I already have a Vellum dupe. I *love* colors like that. Try putting it over black eyeliner and it looks electrified.

Jade1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
this was a collection they pulled out of their asses at the last minute. i bet they came up with it in the same amount of time it takes to heat up a Hotpocket.

I LOL'ed when I read this
th_LMAO.gif
Yeah, this collection seems... well... lackluster. I have the glitters already and If I buy another eyeliner... I should shoot myself. Passing on this one.

Jade1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^lol me too. I got my paycheck today and my mom won't deposit for me until tomorrow so that I can order the Penultimate liner that I have my eyes on right now. As for the Snowscene lipgloss, I might get it later on while saving up my money.

How do you like the liner? you have it already right? (thinks of last post and starts loading gun)
tong.gif
.... I said I would shoot myself if I bought another liner.. lol

nvm.. I need to learn how to read....."so that I can order the Penultimate liner that I have my eyes on right now"

BadBadGirl

I bought the liner, I have been looking for one for a while now. I almost bought the Chanel liner until I heard of this one. I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

I came close to buying Snowscene l/g, but I'm not sure if it will show up milky and I didn't feel like trying it on. I'll wait to see some swatches on pigmented lips before I buy it. The lashes were gorgeous though.

I came very close to buying it, but I've never paid more than $5 for lashes. I'll see if NYX has something similar before I pay that amount.

devin

There wasn't very much I liked when I saw it, the I saw it today in person and swathced Snowscene lipglass on my hand and it is gorgeous!!
th_drool.gif
It is like a reflects pink, teal and purple pigment in a gloss. For those of you who don't like glitter on the lips then this is not for you, but when I swatched it on my hand I had to have it. The pen liner is awesome too, it is soooo easy to work with and gives really fine, precise lines!! Loves them!!
yes.gif
Other than those two things nothing else caught my eye.

damsel

i ended up getting 3 e/s and 2 l/g from this collection. i wrote a brief review in the main chill discussion here. the only gray e/s i have in my collection is smoke & diamonds, so i'm excited about the ones i got. the lipglasses are pretty too and will look good by themselves or over lipsticks. i may get the liner when i go back for dame edna.

i can totally see why everyone is kinda "eh" about this collection. it's not too excited. it was only interesting to me because i don't have those colors in my collection yet.

meaghanb2926

Everyone is so down on this collection! I bought all the eyeshadows and all the lippies and LOVE them! It is a much more subdued look but its really classy looking...makes the perfect holiday look!

QTAllStarGurl

im not getting anything..i already have the reflects..nd thats the only thing that looked remotely interesting to me

dominichulinda

hmm.. for some odd reason i love cool tone lippies on me..but def. only getting the pen liner (if that).

oh next year def. will be change for me lol.

DominicanBarbie

I wanted at least 3 of the eyeshadows the liner and the brownish lipgloss but... now not so much. I need to see more swatches or see them in person before buying. With Hello kitty and BBR right around the block I cant afford to take chance.