Mac Chill Collection

HeavenLeiBlu

*YAWN*

The only thing that caught my eye was Mont Black...oh wait but don't Carbon and Black Tied already exist? So, yeah. Ho hum.

perfecttenn

I have gotten so much from the Holiday Collections, that I'm sure of it that I will hold out on the Chill Collection. Nothing really jumps out at me...so I can definitely wait.

perfecttenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
Most of the colors seem pretty blah! But I did get reflects antique gold! It's beautiful!!!

I got that in the Adorming Carmine Warm Pigments & Glitter, so pretty!!!

cocolicouss

i b2m wintersky e/s and arctic grey i was planning on getting a l/g but instead i bought soft and gentle msf lol

Iman

Just the liner for me I think, I have a cheap version from the drugstore and I love that one but its too sheer, hope this one is better.

Ebonyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
those colors look like they are going to be random shades of frosty and chalky nothingness on my NW45 eyelids.

So funny, in my head, I call it the chalk collection.

d n d

If we are lucky, maybe some of the WOC might put up a few swatches just for the heck of it! I would like to see how some of the colors will look on various tones.
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman
Just the liner for me I think, I have a cheap version from the drugstore and I love that one but its too sheer, hope this one is better.

Get it! It is worth it. Goes on smooth, and it is jet black. I put mine on early in the day, took a nap then went out and came home from the club with it still in place.
th_DANCE.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Nothing. I'm not a fan of pastels on darker skintones - they look a bit stark.

But I'll have to give it a go at work and am interested to see what looks can be acheived - Out of all of the 8 girls on my counter, 6 of us are WOC!

I'm guessing it will be a month of rocking the black eyeliner!

I want to come to your counter! Please tell me you're in London...
yes.gif

I'm skipping this collection. My two-tone lips don't like cool frosty colours, and my dark eyelids are averse to sheer frosty shadows. It obviously wasn't meant to be.

sexychefva804

Mont blac has a gold shimmer that seems to lie under the main pigment if that makes sense? so not so much like black tied which has a silver glitter to it.