MAC - Cinematics / Colorization Discussion

LMD84

Thanks to our lovely member Pinkdollface we know that the Nordstrom exclusive collection this year is called Cinematics. I wonder what new products Mac have got for us this year?

dxgirly

I want BOLD, BRIGHT color eyeshadow palettes pleeeeeease. Stuff that would look great on camera.

LMD84

yeah maybe this will be like a HD collection? lots of brands have that kind of thing now :)

OctoberViolet

You ladies are probably more in tuned with this collection.
I was thinking of an Old Hollywood type of collection. Rich lip colors, bold eyeshadows, soft blushes (but with pigmentation), powders, liners, etc. If it is a HD type collection that would be amazing also if they hit the nail on the head with very pigmented shadows.
Here's hoping that MAC won't let us down with this very interesting sounding collection.

rockin

I would love for it to be 50s and 50s movie star/pin-up makeup, but only if it's going to be available here or I would be so sad to not be able to buy from such a collection

Alisha1

I would love for it to be 50s and 50s movie star/pin-up makeup, but only if it's going to be available here or I would be so sad to not be able to buy from such a collection
Me too :(
Was last years Nordstrom collection available here in the UK? I know Nordstrom ship to the UK but I don't think it includes MAC :/

OctoberViolet

I can see pinks & purples. I will never say no to a great purple lippie!
heart.gif

I hope these are pinks and purples,hopefully not too many dark lips.

LMD84

we usually get part of the nordies collection so do not worry :)

dxgirly

Aren't the Nordstrom collections usually released online like a month later?? Or am I thinking of something else??

GlamQueen21

The name of this collection makes me think about Hollywood Nights l/s somehow. There's hoping that MAC might repromote that lippie since I never got the chance to get it.