MAC - Cinematics / Colorization Discussion

MRV

Mac-Guy! Since you bought pan e/s from Beck/Munich (I did not have any luck with them, they did not know anything about international orders or did not speak English), do you know if they could be available somewhere in Berlin? A colleague is going there next week.

Mac-Guy

Mac-Guy! Since you bought pan e/s from Beck/Munich (I did not have any luck with them, they did not know anything about international orders or did not speak English), do you know if they could be available somewhere in Berlin? A colleague is going there next week.

I'm surprised to hear that they did not speak English. They certainly do!

Anyways, try the KaDeWe in Berlin, though probably not much is left (or only the colors that nobody wanted).

MRV

I'm surprised to hear that they did not speak English. They certainly do!

Anyways, try the KaDeWe in Berlin, though probably not much is left (or only the colors that nobody wanted).
Ok, thanks! I am most interested in getting couple of those x2 palettes if they have any.

It was actually a customer service person (?), not a Mac SA, who did not speak English.

Mac-Guy

Ok, thanks! I am most interested in getting couple of those x2 palettes if they have any.
It was actually a customer service person (?), not a Mac SA, who did not speak English.
I guess you should have called them directly. If I recall correctly, the duo palettes were sold out immediately. Not sure if they have been restocked, but they will launch in the US in November (I opened a thread for it a while ago).

bis

You can send them an email directly (it's on the MAC website), this way you can be sure someone who speaks English can help you. The staff there is super friendly. As for Berlin, if you can I would give them a call first and check if they have what you are looking for and maybe reserve it.

MRV

I did talk with MAC SAs, actually with 2 persons. They were the ones who did not know if they can send internationally. Then I tried the Customer Service who did not talk English. Dead end. I was calling from my employer's mobile, so I was not able to call abroad that many times.
Great, I can get them from the US then.

MRV

As for Berlin, if you can I would give them a call first and check if they have what you are looking for and maybe reserve it.
Thanks for the tip. I called Mac KaDeWe and they told that the duo palettes are sold out, but they have all the Cinematics refills!