MAC - Cinematics / Colorization Discussion

Adee

So, I can live without the refills, but I desperately want one of the refillable duo palettes. Anyone know how I can get my hands on one????:eyelove:

Adee

[quote name="jennifa" url="/forum/thread/174951/mac-cinematics-colorization-discussion/840#post_2149828"]For those of you that have both, is the green in Double Feature 4 comparable to Jealousy Wakes? I definitely want to get one of them, but probably not both.

Thanks!
[/quote] Definitely go with JW! DF4 is easily duped. JW I have yet to find a dupe for in my stash... And I have over 115 eyeshadows plus 8 palettes!

MrsB

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174951/mac-cinematics-colorization-discussion/840#post_2149952"]

stop looking at swatches and don't go on the mac site! lol! :)

[/quote] This is the most sensible advice ever! Lol now it's just a matter of summoning the will! [quote name="Mac-Guy" url="/forum/thread/174951/mac-cinematics-colorization-discussion/840#post_2149973"]

girlhaha.gif
MrsB, maybe just get the brush set? It's more likely that you can find (or already have) dupes for the e/s, but you probably won't have multi-colored brushes in your stash.

[/quote] This is actually not a bad idea, the majority of those I want are dupable and even the lip bags to some extent, but the brushes seem very unique. [quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174951/mac-cinematics-colorization-discussion/840#post_2149985"]in all seriousness i would buy the bits you want at the cco and whatever cash you have left you can put towards a set. how soon were you going to the cco because the sets will stay on the mac site for a couple of months :)
[/quote] I go on the 30th of aug so I was considering what you're saying. I'm just terrified I'll splurge then see a million rare limited edition items from previous collections in the CCO - you know it will happen....but then if I don't buy now I feel like the items I want will be sold out by the end of Aug - humph.....I wanna be rich! Lol

LMD84

I go on the 30th of aug so I was considering what you're saying. I'm just terrified I'll splurge then see a million rare limited edition items from previous collections in the CCO - you know it will happen....but then if I don't buy now I feel like the items I want will be sold out by the end of Aug - humph.....I wanna be rich! Lol
oh we all want to be rich! lol! :)

MRV

I'm almost certain the Beck in Munich ships internationally, at least within the EU. Just give them a call.
BTW, Green Room was instantly sold out on the German website (like within seconds).
I talked with three persons there, and got no answer (they did not know). I also contacted every possible place, with no result. This morning I met my colleague for whom I had some lipsticks from my recent trip to Paris, and she told me she had been in Munich last week! What can I say?
th_wallbash.gif

Mac-Guy

Are you referring to Beck? I would try calling again. They seem to be quite polite and friendly (e.g. repeating/confirming your order). Good luck. I hope you get your goodies.

Piarpreet

saw this in a roadtrip to a mac counter and i loved the packaging lol. not much into duos or quads cos i love me some refills, but they were too cute

Almus

Oh Lou, if you are looking for that e/s I can go to the counter tomorrow morning (I live just 5 minutes away from it) and get it for you. Just pm me, ok? =)

princess sarah

This collection has finally landed in Australia

The 4pc brush sets (so cute and i want because they are coloured!!!) $115

We ended up with the empty double pro palettes... and the duos $55

My order from canda will be here any day with my 2 duos from this collection so a haul pic will be coming

LMD84

This collection has finally landed in Australia

The 4pc brush sets (so cute and i want because they are coloured!!!) $115

We ended up with the empty double pro palettes... and the duos $55

My order from canda will be here any day with my 2 duos from this collection so a haul pic will be coming
enjoy your goodies!!

my raving mad shadow arrived about a week or so ago and is super pretty :)

princess sarah

when will you get your goodies? i always hate waiting for things to arrive! i get over excited! lol!

Any day now.... Coming from Canada takes 2-3 weeks.... I know... Feel like I been waiting forever and u girls already onto next collections, and australia only just gets colorization now!

bstar

Yay, got my haul today! Sped through my day at work to get to the shops on launch day. I got Raving Mad, Vintage Bloom, Medallions, White Frost and a duo palette. I look forward to playing. I think I would get more use out of a quad, but they were just so darn cute! Now we only have to wait until 5th Sept for MMO...so inconsistent, we are a long way behind with some collections but only 2 weeks with others. I dot get it!

Mac-Guy

I'm glad you got it! I thought it didn't work out for you, but maybe I'm confusing you with somebody else :)

princess sarah

Tell me about it! So frustrating how far behind we are... Look at other Mac sites and drool and we wait what feels like forever to get it... I have 2 duos that I'm desperate to try out... Hurry up postman! And aus Mac is sooooo much more expensive than USA and Canada because aus dollar so good to it now... What duo u get ?

LMD84

Tell me about it! So frustrating how far behind we are... Look at other Mac sites and drool and we wait what feels like forever to get it... I have 2 duos that I'm desperate to try out... Hurry up postman! And aus Mac is sooooo much more expensive than USA and Canada because aus dollar so good to it now... What duo u get ?
i haven't bought myself any of the duos- mainly due to lack of cash! i bought raving mad shadow though which was one of the single pans that they release. it's a reddish colour :)