MAC - Cinematics / Colorization Discussion

bstar

Tell me about it! So frustrating how far behind we are... Look at other Mac sites and drool and we wait what feels like forever to get it... I have 2 duos that I'm desperate to try out... Hurry up postman! And aus Mac is sooooo much more expensive than USA and Canada because aus dollar so good to it now... What duo u get ?
You would expect that the strong Aussie dollar would bring the prices down...nope! I didn't get one of the premade duos, only pro palette refills and one of the empty duos. I like to be able to switch around what goes in them. Hope you get your order in today's post.

bstar

LMD84, have you done much with raving mad yet? Such a pretty colour but not sure yet what to do with it.

Mac-Guy

M e/s (Raving Mad, Performance Art, Dressing Room, and Indie Spirit) are still on the "wrong" side of the big pond, but I don't want to get them shipped as I would hate losing them in the process. I'll just wait to pick them up by myself in a few months.

rockin

I spoke to CS (UK) on the phone, and they had no idea whether we were going to be getting the pro palette refills and empty duo pans. Seems rather unfair if we don't

Mac-Guy

Aren't the regular duos out yet? If so, then you probably won't get the refills as those two launched together. Just order them from France or Germany if you really want them.

rockin

Aren't the regular duos out yet? If so, then you probably won't get the refills as those two launched together. Just order them from France or Germany if you really want them.

Yes, the 'fixed' duos are out here, but unfortunately not the 'international exclusive' ones. Guess the UK isn't 'international' enough for them

bstar

Yes, the 'fixed' duos are out here, but unfortunately not the 'international exclusive' ones.  Guess the UK isn't 'international' enough for them
Have hope, I think here in Aus the fixed duos came out first followed by the refills maybe 2 weeks later. If we manage to get it I would be surprised if you done in the UK...otherwise that is an interesting definition of international!

bstar

M e/s (Raving Mad, Performance Art, Dressing Room, and Indie Spirit) are still on the "wrong" side of the big pond, but I don't want to get them shipped as I would hate losing them in the process. I'll just wait to pick them up by myself in a few months.
Have patience, it would be devastating to wait for a package that never arrived! Dressing Room looked really nice, hard to knock that off my list. It swatched nicely.

LMD84

yeah it is much better to wait than have your goodies go astray!

bstar

Oooh, cool. Sounds pretty! I have to think outside the box a bit more when mixing colours :)

LMD84

Oooh, cool. Sounds pretty! I have to think outside the box a bit more when mixing colours :)
sometimes the best way to see if colours work together is to swatch them together on your hand or arm :) that is what i sometimes do :)

bstar

Nice idea! Thanks
thmbup.gif

Prettypackages

Hi, were these worth looking at and getting? I completly ignored these meaing, I was moving and didn't have any extra money. LOL

LMD84

Hi, were these worth looking at and getting? I completly ignored these meaing, I was moving and didn't have any extra money. LOL
i think that some of the dups are super pretty - like the purple and yellow. however if you already have many shadows you may be able to dupe most of these colours :)