MAC - Cinematics / Colorization Discussion

mousygiggles

Thanks bunches for the swatches but I think this is going to be a skip. I thought I wanted the lime one but I am not crazy about the grey one that is with it.

Fianna

I couldn't wait to try out Green Room, so I did an eye makeup with it. Unfortunately it was already dark outside and I had to photograph in artifical light. Besides my cam seems to dislike green. Green Room is greener in reality as it seems on my photos.

bis

[quote name="emilinaloveMAC" url="/forum/thread/174951/mac-cinematics-colorization-discussion/810#post_2149139"] am i missing something? where are the refills and how do these have names i thought they were duos
[/quote] AFAIK the refills are only international (not all MACs have them though) and the premade duos seem to be US and selected international locations.

LMD84

Loooooou, you must look, but I don't wanna tempt you.
graucho.gif
lol! i have other things to buy this month... raving mad was the one screaming out to me so that's why i've only looked at that one! :)

cutemiauw

The refills are available at KaDeWe Berlin as well... I didn't check how much they were (was crowded and I'm in a hurry). Did check the brushes though... they are quite soft, but I only like the 219 & 266, and for 56 Euros I might be better of paying the full price of those two brushes instead...

wishonastar

In fact, can anyone in the uk just do a dummy checkout for me to see if it only offers you standard delivery? I need named day but I'm not sure if it's mac in general or they're only doing standard to my postcode now? I'd be ever so grateful - just don't wanna call and look silly!
winks.gif
Yeah it said it was only available for standard. I always get standard anyway though. Give them a ring to ask why it is like that now.

Alisha1

Okay, I talked with MAC UK today, and they said that Glamglass would come out on the 15th. As for Colourizations and empty pro duos, they said that it would be a Harvey Nichols exclusive. This makes sense (high-end department store), but since HN does not deliver outside the UK (of course!), I have not called them. So practically, it's bye bye empty pro duos!
I'm going to try not to go to Harvey Nichols! Especially if Glam Gloss is out on the 15th! :0

Fianna

I made comparison pics between Green Room/Look at the Eyes with a few other shades I own.
By the way, please disregard the chipped nail polish. I hadn't noticed that until I saw it on the finished pictures.

Green Room is definitely some kind of emerald green to me. Something like this.

Left to right without flash: Shimmermoss, Cool Heat, Gulf Stream, Green Room

Left to right with flash: Shimmermoss, Cool Heat, Gulf Stream, Green Room

Left to right without flash: Look at the Eyes, Beautiful Iris, Crystal, Seedy Pearl

Left to right without flash: Dovefeather, Look at the Eyes, Beautiful Iris, Crystal, Seedy Pearl

Left to right with flash: Dovefeather, Look at the Eyes, Beatiful Iris, Crystal, Seedy Pearl

Kimmy13

I was gonna skip this collection. But being the compulsive shopper that I am I just placed an order.
I ordered the duos in 2,3,4,6 and 8.