MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

kyoto

More MSF's? Oh I can't wait! However, I really wish that they would get the hint that its time to repromote Stereo Rose. I'd also like to see some darker MSF's in the collection this time. But of course since they're MSF's I'll have to buy them.

ARmakeupjunkie

I was really wishing that Metal Rock would make a repeat appearance but since that does not seem to be the case, here's to this collection yielding a MSF that's better than Metal Rock!!
th_DANCE.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I really don't recall seeing any other repromotes other that Porcelain Pink. Trust me, i was looking and would have noticed Lightscapade in a heartbeat. Or stereo rose for that matter.

th_dunno.gif

I am choosing to think that there will be changes before it come out, so I am disregarding this post from you,
whistle.gif

wizzer3245

I just hope they aren't big glitterballs!

I shall be picking up all of them except for porcelain pink (because i have it :p)

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
HOLY S**T!!!!!! MORE MSFS?!?!?!?!?! Can I get a amen!!!!

Aaaaamen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I am choosing to think that there will be changes before it come out, so I am disregarding this post from you,
whistle.gif

Good plan. I shall join you in that effort!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I really don't recall seeing any other repromotes other that Porcelain Pink. Trust me, i was looking and would have noticed Lightscapade in a heartbeat. Or stereo rose for that matter.

th_dunno.gif

Then hopefully something BETTER than Lightscapade will come out
smiles.gif

Yagmur

I am really new to MSF's, but this Collection sounds Awesome!!!
I do love my one and only MSF Blonde
heart.gif
And I do loooove my MES
heart.gif

At the beginning I totally disliked them. But thank God for Specktra, I read here that they're great with Fix+ ---> Outcome = Perfect
thmbup.gif

AudreyNicole

Is it too late to put in a request for a lavender MSF? None of this "lavender veining" stuff. I want full on lavender dark enough to use as a blush please!!
smiles.gif

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Is it too late to put in a request for a lavender MSF? None of this "lavender veining" stuff. I want full on lavender dark enough to use as a blush please!!
smiles.gif

th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Fataliya

I really really really hope Lightscapade and Shimmpagne are repromoted, since I missed them the first time around.

Rest assured ladies, when this comes out, I'm buying 2 or 3 backups of EVERYTHING. My eyeshadows will always be there....MSFs, not so much...

Any date for release yet??

panther27

Re: Colour Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
Six MSFs.. Let's see, if I get all of them (assuming they're $27) that's about $160 total. Hm. I better start saving up!

Anyone know when this collection is scheduled to be released?

July 9th at stores/counters.

darkishstar

Gerdammit.
Gimme a CORAL MSF!!!!!!! Because other than Redhead, there haven't been an real coral MSFs that I have heard of.

I want Porcelain Pink.
But I'm going to be pretty picky and choosy. There's no way I can afford all that. I'm sure they aren't going to all work for my skintone and I'd be skipping any highlighter types, like how I skipped Perfect Topping.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Gerdammit.
Gimme a CORAL MSF!!!!!!! Because other than Redhead, there haven't been an real coral MSFs that I have heard of.

I want Porcelain Pink.
But I'm going to be pretty picky and choosy. There's no way I can afford all that. I'm sure they aren't going to all work for my skintone and I'd be skipping any highlighter types, like how I skipped Perfect Topping.

I agree, I want a Coral MSF
drools.gif

Monakhd

Hi Guys,

I've been a MAC fan for the last 12 years, but this is really the first year that collections mean anything to me and I"m buying everything LE thing I see (plus going back and buying whatever I can find from collections in the past).

To all the seasoned pros out there...is this what my life will be like every single year from now on?? Will it ever let up??? I'm so afraid I'll miss an MSF that I dont even know what the colors are and I know I'm going to hoard all of them.

On a brighter note: 6 MSFs is ridiculously amazing! I loved the lavendar idea... maybe we could see some brighter colors like oranges and magentas and fuschias.. just so they dont all look the same at the end of the day... am I way off ladies???
tong.gif