MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

romi79_2008

Last month I gave up and bought Smooth Merge, it looks so pretty!!!But than I put it on and OMG what a disaster. I never had products that could be considered glitter bombs and I read here so many times I thought that every product could be worked but I should have known better and listened to you ladies So off it goes to be sold
My husband said my skin looked like burned where I had it
angry.gif

dreamer246

I regret not getting the MES... I'm now looking out for Eccentricity and Girlish Romp, and maybe Natural Flare too but I'm not as keen on it. Sigh.

ElleK7

Anybody see any MSF at their CCOs yet?

I saw Assemblage e/s at my CCO. I'm like stalking my CCO for MSFs

lol

dreamer246

I think I need a backup of Cheeky Bronze, I love it so much. The dome has already started to flatten which sent me into panic mode.
th_crazy2.gif

Ailey

I caved in and ordered Daft Pink blush after convincing myself I don't need it. But I couldn't help it, it's too pretty to pass on
th_e2cloud9.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I regret not getting the MES... I'm now looking out for Eccentricity and Girlish Romp, and maybe Natural Flare too but I'm not as keen on it. Sigh.

have yet to try mine

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleK7

lol

SHUT your mouth!? Are you serious? Your CCO got the Colour Craft stuff already?
The more i read this forum the more I'm convinced that my CCO sucks more than any other CCO out there. Mine NEVER gets the good stuff

I know I'm ranting like a big baby but it makes me so sad. I only had good luck with my CCO when I was first starting out with my collection and stocking up on "basics" in the permanent collection

But everytime i go looking for LE stuff---no luck. Or they get it like a year later after I've found things elsewhere.

Thanks for listenting to me cry. LOL

HeatherAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleK7

lol

I just picked up Perfect topping at my CCO about two weeks ago.

edit> nevermind. I missed this is the color craft thread

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
If you ever want to get rid of it, you know who to call.
sneaky.gif

Funny but it is in my sales thread LOL

cocodivatime

I finally got to see a few of the eyeshadow quads in person. I was thinking that I wanted Natural Flare, Odd Bits and maybe Eccentricity before seeing them

I saw both Natural Flare and Odd Bits today. Swatched Natural Flare on my hand and it just wasnt original enough. Two of the colors reminded me of my NARS Mediteranee duo.
And I had a MA apply Odd Bits on me. WAY too much glitter. And i don't mind glitter that much but I was not moved to purchase it knowing that all 4 colors were mucho glittery.

So on a happy note I saved some money. I didnt buy any of them.

Boasorte

they still have all the MSFs and MESs at the MAC store I went to today, I was thinking of getting 2 Warm Blends

Fiberluver

I loved this collection.

It was one of my favs. from last year.

I ended up b2m for two e/s: Eccentricy and Natural Flare and purchased all of the msfs.

Warm Blend and Sunny By Nature have turned out to be my absolute favs.

I have back ups of WB but not SBN.

I think I'll hit up my local cco next week - 1 hr away - to see if they still have any SBN.

Nat

martiangurll

Yes, the MES with four colors have been showing up at my closest CCO (CO Springs) so I plan to slowly stock up. These are kind of neat--although I do not always understand the color combos
th_confused_new.gif

Fiberluver

I agree - some of the color combos. were really weird!

That's MAC for you!

Makes a girl wanna bust out her color card!

I've been doing that with the DTW collection of e/s.

My color card has become my friend, my friend! (Not my precious though. I haven't lost all of my marbles!)
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Yes, the MES with four colors have been showing up at my closest CCO (CO Springs) so I plan to slowly stock up. These are kind of neat--although I do not always understand the color combos
th_confused_new.gif