MAC Colour in a BOX sets??? and makeup boxes...available for pre order today at my Mac

Amby79

So glad I grabbed the All about pink look in a box. I was there on day 1 of the early access part of the sale lol. I wasn't playing with Mac! After seeing the coral swatches, I'm not even sad I missed it. I have eye shadows like that and better corals for my lips.

beautycool

Hi ladies the mac boxes are up on the mac uk website I cannot believe this I'm not sure to order the pink one :( I been wanting pink or coral and was gutted when I couldn't buy Now they on mac uk and I don't know now either to get one lol :(

prettyWYV

So glad I grabbed the All about pink look in a box. I was there on day 1 of the early access part of the sale lol. I wasn't playing with Mac! After seeing the coral swatches, I'm not even sad I missed it. I have eye shadows like that and better corals for my lips.
What are the better corals for your lips? I'm looking for the perfect one, I'm NW43/NW45. I do own "Vegas Volt" but I think that's the closest thing that I have to being a coral.

kath00

What are the better corals for your lips? I'm looking for the perfect one, I'm NW43/NW45. I do own "Vegas Volt" but I think that's the closest thing that I have to being a coral.
I got the coral lip set and it has by far the best coral that MAC has out right now. I am really glad I got the Nordstrom kit and I definitely don't find anything that is nicer right now... JMHO.

Laurenjvt

I'm stalking the site-I swear at one point it said 11 August for the "coming soon" sets.
I would like the nude, maybe the pink.....

angxstarr

I'm stalking the site-I swear at one point it said 11 August for the "coming soon" sets.
I would like the nude, maybe the pink.....
I saw the August 11th date on their site as well - now it just says "Shop the collection Online Only this August!" Hopefully it launches online soon...

Sam01

I have the coral one, and to be honest he is just amazing!!!
The lipstick for example is for me the best coral ever, even better than Flamingo! The lipglass is really nice too, the eyeshadow...to die for
love.gif
And for a really nice price for Mac (in France at least...).
Girls, if you are a coral sucker like me you can't pass this one ;)

I know that there is not a lot of swatches on the web, so I took some pictures for you, hope you'll enjoy:

Gygy

I swatches the Coral box too. I was very interested in it, espacially the lipstick... but it ended patchy on my (super-dry) lips :( (as all, creamy-corally-light toned lipstickes from MAC and other Brands, it's really hard for me to find one which is hydrating enough)...

Also, I hated the lipgloss' texture: thicker than usual and the you can feel the glitters, and they stick to th elips, even when using a MAC wipe ... I was so disappointed...

But the eyeshadows are just Gorgeous! I love them three.
I was lucky, I found a friend who shares the box with me as she is more into the lip products and I am in the eyeshadows: perfect deal!
nanaparty.gif

Hope yu will all be happy with what you get
amuse.gif

beautycool

Ah shame I ain't got a mate to share the cost with x That would of been good As I like one of the eyeshadow from another box set and the coral lippy from another lol That's what out me off buying I think too x and by time I had made up my mind they sold out on nords lol

Aeris444

I'm really looking forward to the pink box! But I still don't know when it's going to be available on the belgian e-shop :(

denzi

i think i'm going to skip these boxes because i cannot see them in stores in my country. Need to try them on before the purchase.