MAC Colour in a BOX sets??? and makeup boxes...available for pre order today at my Mac

shontay07108

I wanted the coral box, but since the lipstick is a lustre I'm skipping. 
I just got back from Nordstroms and skipped that set. I know what lustres do to me and overall, it's not terribly unique as a set. The shadow swatches turned me off. So sad. I always want a reason to buy a set.

NaomiH

I just got back from Nordstroms and skipped that set. I know what lustres do to me and overall, it's not terribly unique as a set. The shadow swatches turned me off. So sad. I always want a reason to buy a set.
They're such a good deal, but none of them have really tooted my horn this year.
sigh.gif

shontay07108

They're such a good deal, but none of them have really tooted my horn this year. :sigh:
That pink set is kinda nice, but I have a couple of lipsticks like that already and I don't wear them very often. Also, for me, there's usually one product in the set that makes me hesitate and that's the shadow palette.

NaomiH

That pink set is kinda nice, but I have a couple of lipsticks like that already and I don't wear them very often. Also, for me, there's usually one product in the set that makes me hesitate and that's the shadow palette.
It has Embrace Me in it doesn't it? I tried that on with Fashion Sets last year and found it too similar to Pink Pigeon.

shontay07108

It has Embrace Me in it doesn't it? I tried that on with Fashion Sets last year and found it too similar to Pink Pigeon. 
Right. I forgot that's the shade. I have that one. So that and the shadow palette made it pointless for me. I was just searching for a reason to get a set and came up empty. It's annoying.

Tahlia

Close look at the All About Plum face kit http://sarajazandhermakeups.blogspot.sg/2014/07/look-in-box-face-kit-all-about-orange.html

patentg33k

I saw these at my Nordstrom yesterday. the nude lips are nice but I can't work up any love for the pearlfusions quite yet.

KiKi Kontour

They are gorgeous!!! the Coral one is TDF!!!!!!
I'm interested in the coral set, but I really wish the lipstick wasn't a lustre.
Originally Posted by shontay07108

i honestly wanted to loooove the coral set but it swatched too sheer for my liking and the shadow set i just wasnt impressed with **le sigh**
blah.gif
they'll prolly be available on the mac set once the nordy sale opens up to the public later this week (17th i think) i totally skipped on mac shyt n just got the nars dolce vita set. the look in the box wasnt impressive either!! i think the pink lip box would be good for those who missed out on embrace me tho!!

beautycool

i honestly wanted to loooove the coral set but it swatched too sheer for my liking and the shadow set i just wasnt impressed with **le sigh** :pooh:  they'll prolly be available on the mac set once the nordy sale opens up to the public later this week (17th i think) i totally skipped on mac shyt n just got the nars dolce vita set. the look in the box wasnt impressive either!! i think the pink lip box would be good for those who missed out on embrace me tho!!
Hi Hun thanks for advice yer I'm not sure now about the mac sets :( I have just googled the nars set you got omg it's nice :) I will need to see swatches I will google :) I cannot buy till 17 th though I hope everything be in stock still

KiKi Kontour

I cannot buy till 17 th though I hope everything be in stock still
it'll still be plenty left. normally nordies releases a limited amount for pre-shoppers (us VIP folks **waves pinky**) n restocks for the rest of ...yall **nose up** lol. there's this ted baker cosmetic bag i had in my cart n shyt sold out now but it'll be avail again once the sale opens up!!! i got a nordies cc and debit card plus i love gettin nordy notes aka free money soooo yea im a nordy FIEND
wtff.gif
but still go and swatch em for urself. u might like em. i just dnt like sheer shyt personally and im not a lipglass fan!

beautycool

it'll still be plenty left. normally nordies releases a limited amount for pre-shoppers (us VIP folks **waves pinky**) n restocks for the rest of ...yall **nose up** lol. there's this ted baker cosmetic bag i had in my cart n shyt sold out now but it'll be avail again once the sale opens up!!! i got a nordies cc and debit card plus i love gettin nordy notes aka free money soooo yea im a nordy FIEND
wtff.gif
 but still go and swatch em for urself. u might like em. i just dnt like sheer shyt personally and im not a lipglass fan!
Thanks Hun I love nordstrom when we visit FL go to ulta too hubby's like omg no lol lol Getting USA withdrawal symptoms :( Haven't been Just for one year last year And now maybe this year :( Been since 2001 back to our second home in davenport FL Anyhow there's so much stuff coming out yet again found it hard to keep up when pedro aa and osbourne were out and playland lol

makesmesmile

Soft Savour looks gorgeous, even though I don't usually like Lustre finishes. Unfortunately I'm not into the Cool Campions trio. :/

chelsealeier

I was wondering if anyone has tried the brush sets? I know the SE brushes are usually a lower quality, I was wondering if that's the case for these ones as well?

honey b

T just posted her review and swatches of the Pink one

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pink-look-box-review-photos-swatches

Kristin Bacon

I was wondering if anyone has tried the brush sets? I know the SE brushes are usually a lower quality, I was wondering if that's the case for these ones as well?
i write them off completly cuz there has never been an exception wit these. Every yr i hear they are scratchy. I havent even looked at a set since 2009

TommyCJC

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pink-look-box-review-photos-swatches

First of these is up on Temptalia!! Is it terrible that I REALLY REALLY want the Embrace Me lipstick because it's a slightly diff shade from the prev one!? Although I want a backup of that one also haha....