MAC Colour in a BOX sets??? and makeup boxes...available for pre order today at my Mac

Jill1228

I was wondering if anyone has tried the brush sets? I know the SE brushes are usually a lower quality, I was wondering if that's the case for these ones as well?
I've never owned the brushes. I bought a set. My first Mac brushes. No complaints. My beige set will arrive tomorrow

MACina

Not AT ALL
flower.gif

beautycool

There's a swatch of the coral one on google By slowbro-gal.com if anyone interested I didn't wanna take her swatch pics before :) the lippy but not sure about the eye trio Plus the eyeshadow from the pink box is me But I'm not sure on lippy n gloss

Corally

T reviewed the nude box! http://www.temptalia.com/mac-nude-look-box-review-photos-swatches I like the lipstick but that's pretty much it lol.

mac_aiken

I might be in the minority but I got All About Pink, All about Coral and All About Plum and I love them all.

martiangurll

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pink-look-box-review-photos-swatches First of these is up on Temptalia!! Is it terrible that I REALLY REALLY want the Embrace Me lipstick because it's a slightly diff shade from the prev one!? Although I want a backup of that one also haha....  
I think it's worth getting either way if you love that color and we both know it will look stunning on your lips. I have really cut back on back ups but I'm sorely tempted because I love that color. I swear I can see it's uniqueness from all other blue pinks LOL.

KiKi Kontour

ugh...im havin an anxiety attack with skippers remorse on that coral set now!!
bangdesk.gif
i had ample time to get that dmn set esp before it opened up to everyone annnnd it was still avail as of like 2-3 days ago smh!! **kim k ugly cry** im gonna try to get over it n just go through my whole stash of lippies in a box i've yet to even open n glide across my lips yet **looks at watch me simmer, vegas volt, ysl shyt**

alnike86

These are listed as "Coming Soon" on the MAC website...does that mean they will be for sale on there?

honey b

Here's T's review and swatches for the coral one
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-coral-look-box-review-photos-swatches

beautycool

Hi I did ask mac chat anout a week ago now when the sets are out for sale on mac Mac chat said second week of August Mmmmmm so long still :(

KiKi Kontour

did nooooobody get the sets from the nordy sale??? cuz its dmn sure sold ouuuut...come ooooon peeeeeople...swatches swatches swaaaatcheeees
pompom.gif

Sam01

Indeed, the coral set looks just amazing
eyelove.gif

Sooooooo sad I've been in NY four days ago and I didn't find it! Now I don't know how many time I'm gonna wait to see this baby in France
crybaby.gif

beautycool

Hi ladies think we have missed out on these sets :( As they are taking down from mac site have been now for ages :( If I knew mac sure wasn't doing them I would if bought from nords So mac has made me so god damn mad Advertising stuff thinking I be able to buy on there Now they have gone from mac site Heeelllllpppppp x I wanted pink or coral lol Are these beautiful sets coming bk ever !!!!