MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Discussion Part II

dreamer246

I plan to get the Royal Tour trio too! Hopefully it isn't sold out, but my MA told me it's the more popular trio among customers...
hmm.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I plan to get the Royal Tour trio too! Hopefully it isn't sold out, but my MA told me it's the more popular trio among customers...
hmm.gif

It absolutely is the more popular one, at least around here. While both are fairly versatile, the Royal Tour trio contains very feminine shades and can be worn as defined, different colors, or all mixed and blended together for a soft purple wash. The other trio has a light silver, midtone skyblue, and silvery grey-black. This is scarier to most people, the darkest shade in particular. I myself find that trio rather uninspired and uninspiring. They're both nice, but Royal Tour is certainly the winner when compared to each other.

And I have to note that both have a 'bad' color. I have found that both Royal Tour and Wisteria (oddly enough, the shades the palettes are named after) apply a little chalky, fade easily, and are pretty hard to build.

dreamer246

^^ I thought Wisteria trio was gonna be the more popular one though, because it seemed to have received more love here at Specktra.

Bunny, I hope you're not missing Royal Tour too much anymore.
smiles.gif

dreamer246

I've got my Royal Tour trio now. I actually love the packaging so much that I'm lemming for Kangarouge and Wisteria Trio. God help me stay strong...

Nzsallyb

Quote:
I've got my Royal Tour trio now. I actually love the packaging so much that I'm lemming for Kangarouge and Wisteria Trio. God help me stay strong...

dame edna lemming is strong! you arent wowed 1st time, but then it just starts to eat away at you.....til you cave!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
dame edna lemming is strong! you arent wowed 1st time, but then it just starts to eat away at you.....til you cave!

Yes it is. I've already bought 2 lippies, 1 l/g, 2 n/l and one e/s trio. I was looking forward to DE all along, but the packaging really grew on me. Shucks I wish I hadn't bought the Red She Said lippie so I can justify buying Kangarouge.
ssad.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb

Or... you half-lemm it for a while and then just don't care anymore.
th_yawn.gif

dreamer246

Samantha is so good at resisting stuff.
thmbup.gif

^^ YOUR NEW DISPLAY PIC! OMG! I miss seeing your pretty face, but this is too cute and funny!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Samantha is so good at resisting stuff.
thmbup.gif

^^ YOUR NEW DISPLAY PIC! OMG! I miss seeing your pretty face, but this is too cute and funny!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you! I thought I'd switch it up because my boyfriend sent this to me and I fell in love.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you! I thought I'd switch it up because my boyfriend sent this to me and I fell in love.

Yay to your bf!
greengrin.gif
The funny tiger makes me smile.
smiles.gif
Seems like there are a lot of cat lovers here on Specktra, so I'm sure your avatar will be well-received.
winks.gif

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
team_cats.gif

heart.gif

My cat doesn't think she's a tiger, though. She's just a suckass.
greengrin.gif

But your avatar is very cute. Even tough your cat is not a tiger
winks.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
But your avatar is very cute. Even tough your cat is not a tiger
winks.gif

I'mma tiger, roar! XD Is ok, though, I won't pick on my non-tiger kitty cat.

dreamer246

I think I've used Gladiola and Varicose Violet the most.
love.gif
I love this collection, it's nice to see the thread being resurrected again (thanks Susanne!).
heart.gif