MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection (July 16/ July 23, 2015)

TwiggyPop

I wasn't going to get anything, but was passing by MAC today and picked up Nippon. I didn't get a lot of time to look because my 3 year old was being way too cranky and I still had to grab a z palette from Sephora. I might get more later, but for now I'm happy with this one.

GlamQueen21

I was on vacation in Chicago and went to the MAC PRO store to get the Little Buddha, Star Magnolia and Pickled Plum! They are so gorgeous!!! I plan to B2M for more of them soon!

MandyVanHook

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!!

ANYWAY
girlhaha.gif
Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips.

That's a fantastic shade on you!

MissTania

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!!

ANYWAY
girlhaha.gif
Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips.

Very pretty on you
eyelove.gif
pretty.gif
, thanks for posting!! I will get this shade soon!!

MRV

I got Tokyo Tizzy because I always have room for more orange lippies. It's nice but I'm not so crazy about the pearl in it. Come to think of it, I probably skipped the previous Cremesheen Pearl collection.

leonah

The Cremesheen's are so moisturizing, I really love how they do not dry out my lips like many other high end brands.
eyelove.gif
really? I think that nippon at least that I got was very drying after about 3 hours probably because of all that glitter in it. but regular cremesheen's are wonderful even after 4 hours! have not tried any of the old cremeshen+pearl yet (peach blossom I've been wanting you for a long time) so don't know if it's just my nippon :)