MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection (July 16/ July 23, 2015)

B

Buffy89

Had a look at the collection today and OMG, they're so pretty! Even the shades I thought I didn't care about. I just picked up Nippon and plan to collect some B2M for the rest of them so I can get some of the shades for free if possible. My list contains Star Magnolia, Pickled Plum, Sweet Sakura and maybe Koi Coral and Little Buddha. swoonworthy lol. I've been such a Satin and Matte girl lately, but the shimmer in them is sooo vivid and lovely, and even different to the previously CS Pearl collection.

elegant-one

I've been such a Satin and Matte girl lately, but the shimmer in them is sooo vivid and lovely, and even different to the previously CS Pearl collection.
pompom.gif
I only paid for 1
greengrin.gif

B

Buffy89

:pompom: I only paid for 1 :D
That's great! I bet you enjoy them a lot? Unfortunately, the sales assistants were told that new collections were excluded from B2M here, but rules are a little more strict here anyway. So I'm glad about any type of free loot, lol. Now, I'm having a tough time craving for the other shades. The struggle is real. I'll probably wait 2 weeks until the Matte Lip launches here and then I'll pick up Star Magnolia along with the matte ones. My lipglass collection might need a good purge (they still smell nice but their age and shelf life make me freak out, and I never wear glosses), so I'm collecting empties!!!

elegant-one

Now, I'm having a tough time craving for the other shades. The struggle is real. I'll probably wait 2 weeks until the Matte Lip launches here and then I'll pick up Star Magnolia along with the matte ones. My lipglass collection might need a good purge (they still smell nice but their age and shelf life make me freak out, and I never wear glosses), so I'm collecting empties!!!
Ahhm that's too bad. I went to a counter where I buy a lot so they let me do it. I hardly ever ever b2m. Yes, I purge old glosses & several lipsticks that were stinky lol & a few es that were cream but had dried & cracked. Star Magnolia is really pretty on - I'm wearing it today.
heart.gif

pandorablack

I'll be going to the mall sunday for the sephora event. I'll probably stop by after to the mac counter and finally get around to swatching these. i'm on a july overload with products!!
Yeah um, I posted my haul in the TEAMBUYITALL thread. It's huge. I've spent...OMG I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much. Upwards of $500. This was my biggest haul ever. The Nordstrom sale happened...and I went a little crazy.

pandorablack

Ahhm that's too bad. I went to a counter where I buy a lot so they let me do it. I hardly ever ever b2m. Yes, I purge old glosses & several lipsticks that were stinky lol & a few es that were cream but had dried & cracked. Star Magnolia is really pretty on - I'm wearing it today.
heart.gif
Love Star Magnolia!

leonah

haha I have also gone crazy this summer spending too much on MAC but they have a 15% off sale on one cosmetic chain here in sweden online only (unfortunately they don't have everything from MAC but at least the good staples and such).. got to take action as long as it lasts!! especially since MAC is really expensive here in sweden.. I think I have bought like 12 lipsticks or so already haha and soon this collection will be coming here too
eyelove.gif

pandorablack

haha I have also gone crazy this summer spending too much on MAC but they have a 15% off sale on one cosmetic chain here in sweden online only (unfortunately they don't have everything from MAC but at least the good staples and such).. got to take action as long as it lasts!! especially since MAC is really expensive here in sweden.. I think I have bought like 12 lipsticks or so already haha and soon this collection will be coming here too
eyelove.gif
I bought the majority of the NARS skincare line, two mac palettes, two mac brush sets, two full size mac brushes, an entire look from NARS plus an extra eyeliner, brush cleaner, many lipsticks. My boyfriend and I have a bet running that I won't spend anymore until Christmas. I think I'm going to lose
angelic.gif

laurennnxox

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!!

ANYWAY
girlhaha.gif
Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips.

pandorablack

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!!

ANYWAY
girlhaha.gif
Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips.

Lovely on you!!!!

Vineetha

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!! ANYWAY :haha:  Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips. 
Love it!! Gorgeous!!

NaomiH

I'm home for a few weeks, and checked out the MAC store here. It's soooooooo nice compared to the dinky Dillard's counter I have at school. They had sweet sakura! yay! Snatched that up instantly. However, my mom was swatching some of the other cremesheens, and I noticed they were trying to be sneaky AF and putting random old ones in the display instead of having empty spots with the "sold out" sticker like other locations. Lame! I feel bad for people shopping at this location who don't know what should be in the collection. I've always wondered why locations do things differently about S/O items. Shouldn't it be a corporate wide policy? I was at a Nordie's MAC once that kept a whole LE collection out with *no* sold out stickers, but had nothing in stock!! Talk about a tease!! ANYWAY :haha:  Here is a quick shot of me wearing SS! So pretty! Feels nice on the lips. 
Gorgeous!