MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection (July 16/ July 23, 2015)

lyseD

I'll be going to the mall sunday for the sephora event. I'll probably stop by after to the mac counter and finally get around to swatching these. i'm on a july overload with products!!
Today is August so you can start fresh!

laurennnxox

You are not helping me, haha! I really am resisting going out there today (and tomorrow.) I'm not sure what shades I want. I did stop by the day after launch and sweet sakura was sold out at both locations :( so i'll have to swatch others.

elegant-one

friends.gif
This formula is incredible. When the original collection launched, I bought 3 Pink Pearl Pops because I was unsure if they were LE
girlhaha.gif

Thanks for the swatches and pics of Carnations and Obi, they are gorgeous on you. I am considering Carnations now too
icon_eek.gif
This formula just makes every colour look beautiful!
You're welcome my dear
bouquet.gif
Carnations is beautiful! Well, they all are. I agree with you. I was going to get another PB but it was gone :)

laurennnxox

Went in to swatch these and ended up picking up a perm lustre (patisserie) which was the perfect MLBB shade! Also got Vino liner. So much for picking up something from this collection. I just wasn't wowed by them. I should have tried them on the lips. Luckily their perm! I'll probably end up grabbing some in a few weeks when I realize I want them. I also bought the koi one, not sure of the full name.

How is everyone loving these? :) Which shade is your fav so far?

lyseD

Went in to swatch these and ended up picking up a perm lustre (patisserie) which was the perfect MLBB shade! Also got Vino liner. So much for picking up something from this collection. I just wasn't wowed by them. I should have tried them on the lips. Luckily their perm! I'll probably end up grabbing some in a few weeks when I realize I want them. I also bought the koi one, not sure of the full name.

Patisserie is beautiful, you'll use it a lot.

I really love Nippon. Pretty Boy is pretty but I feel less comfortable in brighter shades and I haven't tried Sweet Sakura yet but I did pick up a new liner to go with it.

laurennnxox

I really love Nippon. Pretty Boy is pretty but I feel less comfortable in brighter shades and I haven't tried Sweet Sakura yet but I did pick up a new liner to go with it.
I reaaaallly want Sweet Sakura but my MAC has been sold out of it since launch day. I wonder if they ever even got it... I'm going home on Tuesday for a month and the mall there has a MAC stand-alone store and a counter in each department store there. Hopefully one of them still has sweet sakura! It's so dang hot here in FL i'm worried about ordering it online and it comes to me a soupy mess.

I'll have to try nippon on the lips next time! I do remember liking that swatch but not enough to get just yet. I just did hand swatches and honestly could have gone without them for a while. I have other things higher up on my list such as dailies staples (fix+, etc.)

I'm excited for Patisserie. I think it'll look nice over UD's naked liner or with Chanel's sweet beige glossimer on top. Or alone! it's a pretty natural shade. :) I'm glad I spotted it.

MACina

Patisserie is a gorgeous color and indeed a perfect MLBB lipstick!
heart.gif

B

Buffy89

Patisserie is a gorgeous color and indeed a perfect MLBB lipstick! :heart:
Oh I must join the praise, too. It was my first Mac lipstick and the first lipstick I've ever finished. At the moment, I don't own it, but I'm seriously wondering why not. Tomorrow I'll go to the counter, I'm planning to pick up Nippon. I'm sure it's a lovely shade.

lyseD

I reaaaallly want Sweet Sakura but my MAC has been sold out of it since launch day. I wonder if they ever even got it... I'm going home on Tuesday for a month and the mall there has a MAC stand-alone store and a counter in each department store there. Hopefully one of them still has sweet sakura! It's so dang hot here in FL i'm worried about ordering it online and it comes to me a soupy mess.

I'll have to try nippon on the lips next time! I do remember liking that swatch but not enough to get just yet. I just did hand swatches and honestly could have gone without them for a while. I have other things higher up on my list such as dailies staples (fix+, etc.)

I'm excited for Patisserie. I think it'll look nice over UD's naked liner or with Chanel's sweet beige glossimer on top. Or alone! it's a pretty natural shade. :) I'm glad I spotted it.
Buying staples is no fun. I don't even get that "I'm getting new stuff today" feeling. In July I needed brow pencil, lip primer, brush cleaner, etc. Huge Yawn.

Anaphora

Oh I must join the praise, too. It was my first Mac lipstick and the first lipstick I've ever finished. At the moment, I don't own it, but I'm seriously wondering why not. Tomorrow I'll go to the counter, I'm planning to pick up Nippon. I'm sure it's a lovely shade.
Nippon is coming home with me soon. I also want to find another MLBB that's similar to Syrup - something that packs a bit more color punch. Any ideas? Maybe Modesty?

B

Buffy89

Nippon is coming home with me soon. I also want to find another MLBB that's similar to Syrup - something that packs a bit more color punch. Any ideas? Maybe Modesty?
I thought of Modesty, too. I love Syrup and similar shades. Looking at my stash of perm items, Plumful or the Spontaneous or Kittenish Patent Polishes might be what you're looking for, pending on how pigmented your lips are. Clinique's Chubby Stick in Strawberry Something might work as well. If the color can be a little more light pink, I'd try Mac Sweetie or Hot Gossip. Quite a number of lipstick shades in my head, lol.

laurennnxox

Buying staples is no fun. I don't even get that "I'm getting new stuff today" feeling. In July I needed brow pencil, lip primer, brush cleaner, etc. Huge Yawn.
Agree! I could go home with a bag full of staples and feel like i've bought nothing. :haha:

leonah

Quote:Originally Posted by lyseD

Going on my list... Which never gets smaller it seems.
I have the same problem.. as soon as I have finally checked off some stuff from the list it just grows after a few days again haha hard life