MAC cremesheen+pearl

luvlydee

luvlydee's swatches made me go back for Shanhai Spice today. I hope I don't wind up buying every L/S in this collection.
heart2.gif
theres nothing wrong with having a bunch of lipsticks if you could afford them
dance.gif

Audrey C

Everytime I go to purchase one of these, I convince myself I already have similar pinks, peaches, or nude toned lippies with a similar finish. Maybe I am coming down with the flu or something...
Because you probably do!
lol.gif

When something seems too close I make a real effort not to buy it. Otherwise, one of the versions will just be neglected.

MRV

I'm going to get Saigon Summer and Rising Sun later this week
eyelove.gif
. As soon as I can get B2Ms, I'm hoping to get Sunny Seoul. For starters.

Nazish

Hi Guys.. I am new here on this forum..

I recently purchase few of MAC lipsticks which i want to share with you guys...

I got these
Kinds Sexy
Cream Cup
Hue
Chatterbox

I love all of those and specially cream cup and kinda sexy..
Can u guys suggest me my next purchase... i am thinking about for these lipsticks..

CORAL BLISS MAC
Peach Blossom MAC
Ravishing - MAC

I mostly like the peaches, pinks and coral colors..

Nazish

HI
Today i bought few lipsticks ..
Cream cup, Hue and Chatterbox.. can u recommend me next purchase...i like mostly peaches pinks ..

Patricia

question guys, is Kyoto Kiss an Australian exclusive or something? it's on MAC Australia but i can't seem to find decent swatches anywhere! and also, Sunny Seoul seems to be called Full of Seoul there... weird!

MACina

question guys, is Kyoto Kiss an Australian exclusive or something? it's on MAC Australia but i can't seem to find decent swatches anywhere! and also, Sunny Seoul seems to be called Full of Seoul there... weird!
We have the same names on the German MAC site and I think that Kyoto Kiss is the working name of Sunny Seoul because
the description of Kyoto Kiss is "frosted light warm pink" and that is the same as for Sunny Seoul
th_dunno.gif

Full of Seoul is described as "frosted cool nude" and that should be Peach Blossom.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by MACina
We have the same names on the German MAC site and I think that Kyoto Kiss is the working name of Sunny Seoul because
the description of Kyoto Kiss is "frosted light warm pink" and that is the same as for Sunny Seoul
th_dunno.gif

Full of Seoul is described as "frosted cool nude" and that should be Peach Blossom.

Thank you MACina, I was just typing this same explanation!

Patricia

thanks very much, girls!

I had no idea... it's weird that the same colours have different names on different countries!!! you would think MAC Spain and MAC Germany would have the same names seeing they are both in Europe but on the Spanish site they are called Sunny Seoul and Peach Blossom... why does MAC do this?

Seips

Does anyone know if "Kyoto kiss" was released and when? And was it a part of this collection?? I can't really find any swatches or pictures of it on google. Maccosmetics.dk claims to have it, but every time I order it, they send me "sunny seoul".. So I wonder if it even exists!? Hope some might know it.
angelic.gif

Patricia

[COLOR=181818]Does anyone know if "Kyoto kiss" was released and when? And was it a part of this collection?? I can't really find any swatches or pictures of it on google. Maccosmetics.dk claims to have it, but every time I order it, they send me "sunny seoul".. So I wonder if it even exists!? Hope some might know it. [/COLOR]:angel:
If you read a few posts back you will see I asked the same question about a year ago. Apparently MAC decided to give the same colour two different names, so Sunny Seoul and Kyoto Kiss are both the same shade with different names. It's annoying and confusing.

Seips

Haha, yes now I can see your questions above mine :D but well, thats good to know! Thank you so much for the answer! :)