MAC cremesheen+pearl

amberave

ahh i want these so badly! I'm a sucker for sheer, shiny lipsticks. I've been on a HUGE lip kick lately, too. I havent had any time to go to the mall with a MAC store, though D:

martiangurll

swatched them at the store today and they are the most MEH lipsticks I have ever seen. I wear brights and darks and nudes..so maybe thats why. but damn....drugstore all the way. I disliked the finish a lot.
ORLY?

Thanks, you just killed ALL my lemmings. ;)

GlamQueen21

I saw the lipsticks and cremesheen glasses in person today! The cremesheens are so GORGEOUS!!!! Imperial Light, Dynasty at Dusk, Rising Sun, Pagoda, Floating Lotus and Double Happiness are the most gorgeous shades that I've ever seen!! As for the lipsticks, I B2M'd for Pink Pearl Pop, Coral Bliss, Pure Zen and Sunny Seoul and got Pagoda c/g and ordered Floating Lotus online since my MAC store was sold out of it. I cannot wait to swatch them!!!

lyseD

Went to MAC for Style Seeker and half of the lipsticks were sold out and about a third of the glosses. Glad I got mine.

glammy girl

Are the lipsticks extremely frosty??? Not a big fan of frost but Pink Pearl Pop does look gorgeous, just wanna know if the frost is too much? :)

Pinkdollface

Are the lipsticks extremely frosty??? Not a big fan of frost but Pink Pearl Pop does look gorgeous, just wanna know if the frost is too much?
smiles.gif
They didn't look frosty to me. They are shiny with maybe a bit of pearl.

GlamQueen21

^I agree! The lipsticks have a pearl sheen to it and I'm glad that they are not frosty like some of the Frost lipsticks.

GlamQueen21

^Yep! I have tossed my Frost lipsticks and have avoided buying Frosts since. The new cremesheen lipsticks is what I'm drawn to now! They are amazing!

amberave

I bought Floating Lotus cremesheen glass and Pure Zen lipstick today! I'm IN LOVE!!! I think I'm going to go back and get more! I was considering ordering online but I might have enough to back 2 mac soon so I think I'll wait, especially because they're permanent.

pinkcrush

Honestly I too was gonna pass on this collection but I ended up buying Coral Bliss lol... I had been looking at it each n everytime I went 2 NORDSTROMS as it is an absolutely beautiful color with very lil if any shimmer :) Its sheer, shiny, buildable color and will look great with a strong eye look... Cant wait to wear it with a nice gunmetal e/s :)

geeko

I have to say I am normally NOT a lipstick person and was originally goin to pass it on... but in the end I ended up buying

5 lipsticks and 4 cremesheen glasses... (But I totally skipped electric cool, didn't buy a single item from it) So I guess this makes up for it

The colors I bought were lipsticks in Coral bliss, Sunny seoul, Peach Blossom, Pink Pearl Pop and Shanghai Spice. And for the cremesheen glasses, I bought, Imperial light, Double Happiness, Dynasty at Dusk, Floating lotus.

I have a strong temptation to buy all... BUT nooo . i still have to buy a few eye duos from Styleseeker and blushers. I need to keep my budget for that >.<

annemariemakeup

I am pretty happy with my picks - I purchased Pure Zen and Coral Bliss lipsticks and Dynasty at Dusk and Double Happiness cremesheen glasses. I still think the Amplified finish is still my favourite, but Cremesheens are a close second! I'd like to try Japanese Maple but I'm worried it's going to be a bit too frosty for me.

martiangurll

Everytime I go to purchase one of these, I convince myself I already have similar pinks, peaches, or nude toned lippies with a similar finish. Maybe I am coming down with the flu or something...