MAC cremesheen+pearl

Sabriney

saigon summer, sunny seoul, shanghai spice i went back to mac and exchanged pink pearl pop with sunny seoul. For some reason the first time i tried sunny seoul it was just really frosty but this time i went it was more pigmented and i knew i liked it over pink pearl pop.
Great swatches! I like the look of Shanghai Spice. I need to try it out, might be the perfect nude.

Sabriney

saigon summer, sunny seoul, shanghai spice i went back to mac and exchanged pink pearl pop with sunny seoul. For some reason the first time i tried sunny seoul it was just really frosty but this time i went it was more pigmented and i knew i liked it over pink pearl pop.
Great swatches! I like the look of Shanghai Spice. I need to try it out, might be the perfect nude.

lyseD

I usually am mostly into the lustres and I really like these, personally...even moreso than the lustres probably. the pigmentation is buildable, you can use them sheer or build them up more, but not as much as a normal cremesheen
liesieer is spot on -- you can change the colour just by applying more. Yesterday I did four or five swipes of Pure Zen and it looked much peachier than with one or two.

LadyMisfit

saigon summer, sunny seoul, shanghai spice

i went back to mac and exchanged pink pearl pop with sunny seoul. For some reason the first time i tried sunny seoul it was just really frosty but this time i went it was more pigmented and i knew i liked it over pink pearl pop.
Thank you for the swatches.

lyseD

OH MY GOSH liba --- I bought Rising Sun on your recommendation and my lips look absolutely LUSCIOUS!

If this wasn't permanent I'd be in at MAC right now backing it up. Thanks for the great suggestion.

martiangurll

I usually am mostly into the lustres and I really like these, personally...even moreso than the lustres probably. the pigmentation is buildable, you can use them sheer or build them up more, but not as much as a normal cremesheen
Thank you. I have been thinking about unplugging to go see these IRL, guess I will need to do that now and not skip because they look like stuff I already have. Just when I think I can save money, MAC goes improving the formula and I gotta get dupe colors...its never ending. On the other hand, I really don't have a nude that I am in love with the finish, so this could be time to quest for that HG

kimbunney

You welcome guys. I was going to put up pics of my lip swatches which are still on my computer but i didnt want to bombard this thread with pics lol
Please bombard its quite helpful!!! Plus you have all the shades I was thinking of getting. I'd love to see how Sunney Seoul and Saigon Summer look on the lips. I don't think I'm going to check these out in stores anyway because its tax free weekend here and back to school for kids too many crowds. So I have to order online.

luvlydee

Please bombard its quite helpful!!! Plus you have all the shades I was thinking of getting. I'd love to see how Sunney Seoul and Saigon Summer look on the lips. I don't think I'm going to check these out in stores anyway because its tax free weekend here and back to school for kids too many crowds. So I have to order online.
here you go :)

Sunny Seoul

Shanghai Spice

Saigon Summer

hope it helps a bit

kimbunney

Thanks it helps!!! Saigon Summer is a MUST for me now. It's so pretty. I think I may pass on Sunney Seoul its beautiful but I can't help but I feel I own something like it already.

luvlydee

Oh please feel free to bombard any time. Yr swatches are Gorgeous. I am lemming all 3 of those now
Aw thanks! :) yes they are all pretty. I actually like that theyre not super opaque. It makes it more wearable for me.
Thanks it helps!!! Saigon Summer is a MUST for me now. It's so pretty. I think I may pass on Sunney Seoul its beautiful but I can't help but I feel I own something like it already.
Yea sunny seoul is pretty but i think it can wait if you have anything similar. It just so happens i dont have one similar lol Saigon is the perfect orange for me. I feel comfortable wearing it out
Thanks for the swatches!! Saigon Summer looks like the perfect orange lipstick!
It is! I didnt like how morange looked on me and thought my MAC electro lipstick was perfect but once i tried this i was like omg this is an awesome orange. Thats when i realized electro looks as if it has red in it and saigon is like my favorite now

Piarpreet

swatched them at the store today and they are the most MEH lipsticks I have ever seen. I wear brights and darks and nudes..so maybe thats why. but damn....drugstore all the way. I disliked the finish a lot.

CartoonChic

swatched them at the store today and they are the most MEH lipsticks I have ever seen. I wear brights and darks and nudes..so maybe thats why. but damn....drugstore all the way. I disliked the finish a lot.
I don't know. I'm another bright lip lover and I actually like these shades. I think their beauty comes from how sheer and subtle the colors are. They're more soft and dainty than shocking. Their finish is definitely more like the Lustre formula. To me, Lustres are basically lipgloss in lipstick form. I know you're not a fan of lipgloss, so that may be another reason why you don't care for them.

Genn

I finally went to see this collection in person at my counter and ALL of the C/S/G were sold out. I will have to get Floating Lotus another time. I did get Pure Zen and Pink Pearl Pop. I was a little iffy about Pure Zen but I am wearing it now and It is much more flattering than I thought it would be.

elegant-one

luvlydee - Wow those are all beautiful on you!

Everywhere I went these were almost completely sold out especially Pearl Blossom
icon_eek.gif
I finally found & bought the last one at a Saks

luvlydee

luvlydee - Wow those are all beautiful on you!

Everywhere I went these were almost completely sold out especially Pearl Blossom
icon_eek.gif
I finally found & bought the last one at a Saks
thank you.. wow im surprised these are sold out in stores. The macys around my house seems to still have all the colors. at least they arent limited edition so you can always snag it when they come back in stock!