MAC Cult Favorites - April 17, 2014 (Permanent)

LauraLara

I don't have Coral Bliss. I don't think I have anything like this. I just got Costa Chic this week, which I'm guessing is much darker than this, right?
644f75aa_image.jpeg
Okay it's Betty bright, riot house, costa chic, sweet and sour, coral bliss, flamingo, go for girlie, all on nw13 (or probably lighter) skin

bulbasaur359

Found Flamingo at my CCO for 11.25. Yup, I like that price much better than 16 lol. I was so surprised to see it there.

I now have Flamingo and Sushi Kiss and already had Sweet & Sour and Pink Pigeon.

I now have all 4 of the Iris Apfel lippies none are from the original release tho lol.

DarylandCarole

I don't have Coral Bliss. I don't think I have anything like this. I just got Costa Chic this week, which I'm guessing is much darker than this, right?
644f75aa_image.jpeg
Okay it's Betty bright, riot house, costa chic, sweet and sour, coral bliss, flamingo, go for girlie, all on nw13 (or probably lighter) skin
Thanks!! So many pretty ones. I think I'll put S n Sour on my list along with Coral Bliss.

MRV

Coral Bliss!? Seems I got only one lippie from that collection. Have to put CB and Sunny Soul on my list!

TY for the comparisons. I'm wearing GfG atm -
heart.gif
!

Glamourrich

YES!!! So happy to see Pink Pigeon, Razzledazzler, Flamingo, Sushi Kiss, and Sweet & Sour lipsticks permanent!! I need to get Patisserie lipstick again soon and will for sure B2M for Giddy, Shy Shine and Lipblossom but I do not know the descriptions of those lipsticks since I have never seen or heard of them before.
I have not seen razzle dazzler at any of my local Mac counters :(

LauraLara

f5422b5e_image.jpeg
I need to put on eyelashes and do my hair (it's wet) but I'm wearing sweet and sour over lasting sensation

MRV

I swatched Kinda Sexy on hand but passed on that. I'm not wearing that kind of shades atm.

SleepingBeauty

After missing out on it several times I finally bought Flamingo last week. I love it! Though, it is kind of drying on my lips, and I also need to do a peeling before putting it on because it tends to get blotchy.