MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

LMD84

you look great sweetie! i'm wearing going bananas and bright future on my lid today, lime in the crease and then a purple liner from ud. looks cool! :)

LMD84

Yup I got complemented today by a couple of people on the lemon lime look! I got told that I looked like a bottle of lilt too!

GlamQueen21

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/165291/mac-dare-to-wear-discussion/2130#post_2053525"] you look great sweetie! i'm wearing going bananas and bright future on my lid today, lime in the crease and then a purple liner from ud. looks cool! :)
[/quote] [quote name="silentstorm143" url="/forum/thread/165291/mac-dare-to-wear-discussion/2130#post_2053704"]

Quote: Originally Posted by LMD84

Quote: Originally Posted by silentstorm143

I'm still working on my technique but this is the look I created based off that photo. LP and satellite dreams really compliment each other

great job! i think this looks lovely!

Thank you

Quote: Originally Posted by Fiberluver

Silent,

What a beautiful look!

The more I use products from DTW the more I love them!

Does MAC do a collection like that every year???

Thx.

Thank you and I agree I love love this collection and wish most of the colors would become perm. This is my first year with MAC but according to some of the other girls they do a bright collection every year I think last years was the c-shock collection

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

Today I wore Going Bananas and Sassy Grassy eyeshadows and I loved how it turned out!

Really pretty on you. I do something similar with GB and lime - a standard lemon lime look that I like and do quite often.
[/quote] [quote name="Fiberluver" url="/forum/thread/165291/mac-dare-to-wear-discussion/2130#post_2053738"] Whoo Glam,

YOU ROCK!

Great look.

Thx. for sharing.
[/quote] [quote name="Fiberluver" url="/forum/thread/165291/mac-dare-to-wear-discussion/2130#post_2053739"] Glam,

What did you wear on your lips?

Natural or glossy?
[/quote] Thanks girls! Fiberluver, I used Lollipop Loving lipstick and Mimmy lipglass. One of my favoortie coral lip combos ever!

LMD84

oh i should try mimmy on top of LL! :) thanks for the idea! usually i stick to it on it's own or with smile d/g on top :)

LMD84

^You should! It's gorgeous! You can still see the green iridescense from LL.
love.gif
that's good news then! that is one of the reasons why i love LL so much - that green sheen! :)

LMD84

it was my first mac lipstick and i remember buying it because i liked the name! i hadn't even really seen swatches of it at that point!

MACina

it was my first mac lipstick and i remember buying it because i liked the name! i hadn't even really seen swatches of it at that point!

Oh....I can not remember which lipstick I got as my first one!

But I agree....the name is really lovely
eyelove.gif

macnc50diva

I was working at MAC the day these came out and I just didnt care for them...I have no idea why! Now I'm looking for the dare to wear glosses in the daylight with a flashlight! lol

DILLIGAF

I was working at MAC the day these came out and I just didnt care for them...I have no idea why! Now I'm looking for the dare to wear glosses in the daylight with a flashlight! lol

They are starting to show up at CCOs. I dont know if one is accessible to you but I've seen Ban This and Dare To Ware so far.

Latest posts