MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

LMD84

LittleMaryJane! Sassy Grass and Lime look so pretty together!

iagree.gif
i need to try out the combo myself!!

PinkBasset

LittleMaryJane you look beautiful!
smiles.gif

I finally tried Bold&Brash gloss and I love it! It's so beautiful!
heart2.gif

I have been using Shock-A-Holic few times now and I have to say I'm disappointed in it. I should've listened to myself and stayed with SugarPill's Poison Plum. S-A-H is lacking pigmentation and it is a bit chalky. Usually I don't have any problems with Mac mattes, but this one isn't so good. I have to really pack it on.

LittleMaryJane

Sounds awesome, Lou! Bet it looked great
smiles.gif

I could have sworn I bought firecracker but... I can't find it anywhere. So... Maybe I'm losing my mind?
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Sounds awesome, Lou! Bet it looked great
smiles.gif

I could have sworn I bought firecracker but... I can't find it anywhere. So... Maybe I'm losing my mind?
greengrin.gif

thanks sweetie! firecracker came out with to the beach so perhaps you have depotted it because it has special packaging?

LMD84

I didn't depot it... It's not in my eyeshadow drawer... I think I'm just losing it.

OR it's somewhere in this mess of a bedroom.

very weird! or perhaps you only thought about getting it this is why i keep a list of what i want and buy! otherwise it gets confusing!!

LittleMaryJane

It does get confusing! I'm at the point where my collection is big enough now that sometimes I pick up something and I have to really think "do I already have this?"

LMD84

It does get confusing! I'm at the point where my collection is big enough now that sometimes I pick up something and I have to really think "do I already have this?"
yeah i do that with pigments all the time! i have so many that it is hard remembering which i don't actually own!!
tong.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Just want to drop by to make a recommendation: Spice l/l applied lightly all over the lip with Wind Me Up l/g on top. Really nice pinky brown that even works on paler, cool-toned girls like me! For a long time, I couldn't believe the bf talked me into WMU, but it does look really nice...

Fiberluver

Today I have on Going Bananas, Goldmine and Firecracker on the eyes and Bold/Brash on the lips.

I'm loving that shade!

Fiberluver

How crazy is it to lose an e/s?

I had a NW40 select concealer for my eyebrows and lost it in my makeup stash. So I purchased another one and forgot about the lost one.

Well, I found it this year when I re-organized my make-up stash.

Go figure.

So now I have 2.

Oh well.

Anyway,

I tried the Lime and Sassy Grass combo and it is gorgeous!

I did Going Bananas, Lime Sassy grass on the lid and crease and used Humid under the eye.

It was quite pretty!

I have Aqua too.

I like using it with purples like Nocturnelle and Plum dressing.