MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
I could use some help. I tend to have problems applying matte MAC eyeshadows without them looking a bit blotchy. Today I'm wearing Sassy Grass over Painterly PP. Was this a mistake? Should I just wear it over a naked lid? Should I be applying it wet?

paint pots dry very smooth and dry if you get what i mean, so try something sticky like a gps or udpp or a white eyeliner, to just make the lid sticky and then pat it on instead of swiping, hope this helps x

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
paint pots dry very smooth and dry if you get what i mean, so try something sticky like a gps or udpp or a white eyeliner, to just make the lid sticky and then pat it on instead of swiping, hope this helps x

nyx jumbo pencils are good because they are sticky
smiles.gif

marajode

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
nyx jumbo pencils are good because they are sticky
smiles.gif

and priced soooo well.

I like the milk one for use under Aqua. alot!!
Oh, and So Bad looks so good with De-Vil shadow, btw.
yes.gif

keijukainen

I'm so impressed by Bold&Brash l/g!
I only need one dip to get enough gloss for opaque result on my lips and the staying power is amazing. I'm not even sure I'd call it a gloss with such a thickness
winkiss.gif

I swear my lips were still bright red after my dinner last night and even the stain it left on the side of my drinking glass was "lighter" than with other lipglosses. And I was so happy the glitter stays on my lips and I don't find it all over my face.

But how do I find Gimme That?! I'm getting desperate coz it seems to be sold out everywhere..
cry.gif

Cerydwen

I got Ban This today - it's gorgeous!!! It was my consolation purchase because I missed out on the proucts I wanted from vv. The Dare to Wear lipglasses are all so beautiful - I hope MAC brings them back, with additional colours too - a deep, sparkling blood red would be great (maybe the Peacocky collection will be similar?)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
I got Ban This today - it's gorgeous!!! It was my consolation purchase because I missed out on the proucts I wanted from vv. The Dare to Wear lipglasses are all so beautiful - I hope MAC brings them back, with additional colours too - a deep, sparkling blood red would be great (maybe the Peacocky collection will be similar?)

i'm pleased you got it sweetie. i bet it looks lovely on you
smiles.gif

Teggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
When I went on MAC's website, Gimme That! was gone!
cry.gif

If you can't find Ban This!, try layering Funtabulous d/g over a purple based lipstick. It will give you a really great, bright, sparkly purple. I love it over Night Violet.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
If you can't find Ban This!, try layering Funtabulous d/g over a purple based lipstick. It will give you a really great, bright, sparkly purple. I love it over Night Violet.

I have layered Funtabulous d/g over Violetta l/s and I love that combo so much! I bet Night Violet Matten Lipstick and Ban This! DTW lipglass looked gorgeous!

Now I went back to using So Bad today and I love it over Electric Fuchsia l/g!! Now I love So Bad and glad I have another! I didn't like it layered alone or with lipstick. It's just that it needs to be layered over a gloss.

Fiberluver

Well, I wanted to b/u Gimme That! but its gone!!!

Boo hoo!!

I guess I will use mine sparingly.

I have GAT and some other wonderful pinks I can wear.

Gosh dag it!

LittleMaryJane

Wearing lime & sassy grass today. Wanted a green look. Got one.
winks.gif

Since everyone always leaves eyebrow disclaimers... I'm growing mine in, that's why they're so scary
cutey.gif

GlamQueen21

I love Sassy Grass! I have paired it up with One-Off eyeshadow, Sweet & Punchy, Rated "R", Gilded Green and Humid and it's so pretty!!!