MAC - Dare To Wear Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i hope i get some dare to wear action soon. now that NZ gets collections directly from australia, and not from the US, the collections take FOREVER to come out

keeping checking the clearence bin though because i keep seeing glosses and shadows popping up from thsi collection
smiles.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
i hope i get some dare to wear action soon. now that NZ gets collections directly from australia, and not from the US, the collections take FOREVER to come out

Seemingly this collection got delayed in shipping, and the displays have never showed up at all! My counter got sick of waiting so just chucked in in a few of those black pots and racks, we have had it out for a good month or so, but it hasn't sold too quick because nobody notices it!

Teggy

So yeah...I'm giving Ban This! a serious try, and the more I wear it, the less I like it. It doesn't have the purple POW factor I thought it would when I actually put it on. *tosses it in the swap pile* Oh well. I'm glad I at least tried it. I'll stick with my Gimmie That! and be happy.

GlamQueen21

When I tried on So Bad DTW lipglass, I didn't like how it applied on my lips and I have a backup of it. If anyone wants it, PM me if interested.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie May
Seemingly this collection got delayed in shipping, and the displays have never showed up at all! My counter got sick of waiting so just chucked in in a few of those black pots and racks, we have had it out for a good month or so, but it hasn't sold too quick because nobody notices it!

ooh what counter r u working at? after the damage ive caused with venomous villians i dont really care about this collection anymore.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm still loving these glosses!
love.gif
best lip product in a long while!

Agreed. I'd be totally okay with knocking out any of the perm glosses they have right now and making these puppies perm in a wide array of shades!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Agreed. I'd be totally okay with knocking out any of the perm glosses they have right now and making these puppies perm in a wide array of shades!

couldnt agree more! i'm in love with them!!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
i'm still loving these glosses!
love.gif
best lip product in a long while!

arrrrrggghhhh i want to try these glosses!

LMD84

Quote:
arrrrrggghhhh i want to try these glosses!

if you check the europe sales thread GoldenFairy (sharon!) is selling a couple for £10 each which is a bargain!
smiles.gif

keijukainen

Quote:
if you check the europe sales thread GoldenFairy (sharon!) is selling a couple for £10 each which is a bargain!
smiles.gif

Sorry Nzsallyb, but I already bought Bold&Brash from her (yay for me
th_DANCE.gif
). You can probably still get Ban This though! You're lucky to get DTW in NZ even though it's been this long. For some reason we never got it in Finland
ssad.gif

Still need to find Gimme That but I've got people looking for it
winks.gif

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by keijukainen
Sorry Nzsallyb, but I already bought Bold&Brash from her (yay for me
th_DANCE.gif
). You can probably still get Ban This though! You're lucky to get DTW in NZ even though it's been this long. For some reason we never got it in Finland
ssad.gif

Still need to find Gimme That but I've got people looking for it
winks.gif

i feel your pain! im glad you managed to get your hands on some stuff, but i think this will be a nice to have for me instead of a must have. enjoy your lippy!

Fiberluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm thinking about trying out another one. I'm aiming for Gimme That! now.

GlamQueen21,

I don't want to tell you this but you are going to absolutely fall in love with Gimme That! I know I did!

It is my favorite gloss, evah!!!, and me and l/g go way back!!!

I am going to back this one up for sure!!

LMD84

i keep trying to use my glosses sparingly so that i dont run out. i really hope more come out next year!!

AndSparkle

I hope they're not so thick if they are re-released - they feel so drying by being so thick, that's why I only got one in the end..

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I hope they're not so thick if they are re-released - they feel so drying by being so thick, that's why I only got one in the end..

aw that is a shame
ssad.gif
yes they are very thick but that is why i like them. luckily i don't tend to get dry lips... maybe i will when all my beloved tendertones have run out!
tong.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Hahaha, I never got to try a tendertone! Maybe I should track some down at a CCO..

you should! they are awesome!
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
i keep trying to use my glosses sparingly so that i dont run out. i really hope more come out next year!!

you can probably still get backups if you want. they still had all the colors when i went to the counter on thursday