MAC Dark Desires Collection (Nov 24, 2015)

lilinah

I didn't make it to my local MAC store yesterday. It seems like the lipsticks are all still available on the MAC site, but i can't guarantee it. I keep looking at Ring My Bell and Black Night. I should phone my local shop and see if they still have them...

GreenEyedAllie

WYF is GORGEOUS! The pigmentation is stellar and I love the multi-dimentional pearl - so beautiful in person. I hope you can check it out!

I looked at it today at the counter...it's fantastic. Creamy, pigmented, and gorgeous. Definitely not for glitter-phobes. Too bad at didn't receive this one to review. This is all I'm getting. I wasn't wowed by the other shades.

Myth

I really want RMB but I just ordered the Mariah Carey lippie this morning and idk, I think they'll be too similar? Like, so I really need two frosty gold nudes? Lol

I got 2 Mariah and passed on RMB lol
Karen's swatches revealed RMB's slight lavender undertone and that turned me off. Mariah's is just as light but seems like it will be a warm toned nude that I can work with lol

I didn't like RMB on T at all but BN looked great on her:)

Tarabotti

I bought Black Knight, Boyfriend Stealer and Heavy Petting but I haven't had a chance to play with them yet (work and life have been crazy this week).

Why only two pages for this collection? Are people not interested in it or are we suffering from MAC collection overload?

Marsha Pomells

I bought Black Knight, Boyfriend Stealer and Heavy Petting but I haven't had a chance to play with them yet (work and life have been crazy this week).

Why only two pages for this collection? Are people not interested in it or are we suffering from MAC collection overload?

There was something wrong with the original thread, so a new thread was started.

BeautyFan55

Has anyone tried the eye gloss yet? I kinda want the black one because I think the look is really cool, but I have hooded lids so I think it would be a waste to try one.

Marsha Pomells

Has anyone tried the eye gloss yet? I kinda want the black one because I think the look is really cool, but I have hooded lids so I think it would be a waste to try one.

If you want to glue your eyes shut, this will be the perfect product, they're mainly used for modelling shoot. If you do decide to go ahead and buy the black one, you're best off patting with finger onto eyelid than stroking onto eyelid.

BeautyFan55

If you want to glue your eyes shut, this will be the perfect product, they're mainly used for modelling shoot. If you do decide to go ahead and buy the black one, you're best off patting with finger onto eyelid than stroking onto eyelid.

LOL, yeah I'll probably skip those. I think my money is better spent with the Faerie Whispers foiled shadows.

leonah

I've decided to skip this collection even the lipsticks and spend that money on ellie and faerie whispers collections :marchmellow:

Marsha Pomells

I've decided to skip this collection even the lipsticks and spend that money on ellie and faerie whispers collections :marchmellow:

I've picked up the lipsticks I wanted (3/4), all I interested in this collection is WYF. Then I'm done with this collection.

Ellie Goulding is a major skip for me, and I'm only interested in two items from Faerie Whispers.

leonah

I've picked up the lipsticks I wanted (3/4), all I interested in this collection is WYF. Then I'm done with this collection.

Ellie Goulding is a major skip for me, and I'm only interested in two items from Faerie Whispers.

I wouldn't skip these lipsticks if they were matte or even satin aw :( but I mostly use neutrals every day anyway so I might as well spend my money on that since I can't wear vampy lipsticks to work and too afraid to wear it to university, maybe one day :D

lilinah

I gave in and ordered Ring My Bell and Black Knight lipsticks. They'll be here in about a week. Marsha, you talked me into BK.

Latest posts