MAC - Dazzleglass Cremes Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Amorous looks gorgeous in the swatches, though.
sigh.gif

it really is a beautiful shade which i don't feel any grit with. i just can't stand the slipperyness!! if that's even a word!

*JJ*

i feel the same way! i love how sparkly the dazzleglasses are, but i don't like gritty lipgloss!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

Do you like the glitter/sparkly finish of the Dazzleglasses?

I LOVE the shimmer of the regular Dazzleglasses!
love.gif

I think they make an absolutely gorgeous "topcoat" for lipstick.
eyelove.gif

The "sparkles" are so fine that you don't look like you have big chunks of glitter on your lips.
Unfortunately, Dazzleglass Cremes are less shimmery than the regular Dazzleglasses.
I thought it was my imagination, until an online MAC artist confirmed this.
At least to me, neither of the aforementioned glosses is gritty.

saab

I ended up with do it up, my favorite pink , sublime shine and soft dazzle .. love them all ...

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i'm leaning towards buying, what about you capmorelovesmac?

Poor Dazzleglass Cremes... some evil nailpolishes gnawed on my budget so I have to stay away from ebay or a CP.
angelic.gif
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I need to stock up on some more Dazzleglass Cremes! Ya'll are making me want to order about 1 or 2 of them!

haven't you already hauled lots of these babies?! or is it the normal dazzleglasses you have almost all of them? (not that i can say anything because i have over10 d/g's now!) hee hee!

elle25

I bought one off ebay today. I'm not the biggest fan of dazzleglasses but I love the cremesheens so I'm really hoping I like these. I really want Amorous. That colour is gorgeous!

fets

I bought these last week, was a little bit disappointed because I was expecting this will be more moisturizing than the dazzleglass.
The texture is thicker and the glitter is different. I like them but I think it is still not moisturizing enough
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
haven't you already hauled lots of these babies?! or is it the normal dazzleglasses you have almost all of them? (not that i can say anything because i have over10 d/g's now!) hee hee!

I have 11 dazzleglasses (I also have a backup of a dazzleglass so that makes it 12) so far and 1 dazzleglass creme. I haven't hauled any more of them....yet
sneaky.gif

*JJ*

ok, i think i'm slowly caving. any advice on which one to chose?
i definitely want my favourite pink and i want a second one too i think. i like perfectly unordinary but i think it might me too similiar too mfp. i'm leaning towards do it up, but i'm not sure the color suits me (NW15, light blonde hair, blue eyes).
since i can't see the dgc in person, maybe you girls can help me out?

Shadowy Lady

I honestly don't understand what ppl mean by grittiness :/ The three I have are just fine, the feel kinda like lipglasses to me, just more sparkly

purplerinne

Quote:
i definitely want my favourite pink and i want a second one too i think. i like perfectly unordinary but i think it might me too similiar too mfp. i'm leaning towards do it up, but i'm not sure the color suits me (NW15, light blonde hair, blue eyes).

Do it Up is similar to Love Alert but more pigmented....so if you have LA you don't need Do it Up....

Check out Creme Allure....it's freakin HOOOTTT!!!!

Camnagem

Quote:

Are you a red lippie girl? If so, Totally Fab and Amorous are both gorgeous options. Totally Fab is more of a bright true red and Amorous is deeper, like ruby red slippers. Both are fabulous over any red l/s.

Creme Allure is just delicious...no other words.

Have you checked out the swatch thread? There are some really good swatches in there of the entire collection which might help!

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I honestly don't understand what ppl mean by grittiness :/ The three I have are just fine, the feel kinda like lipglasses to me, just more sparkly

ditto! I tried most of em and only one or two felt a lil clumpy if nething.. i think my lips must be numb!

Winthrop44

Quote:

I third the rec for Creme Allure. It's a gorgeous shade and even if you are prone to feeling grittiness you won't with that one.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I third the rec for Creme Allure. It's a gorgeous shade and even if you are prone to feeling grittiness you won't with that one.

yes this is a beautiful colour!
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
i definitely want my favourite pink and i want a second one too i think.

Amorous is beautiful, but is a fairly dark plum.
If you like reds, Totally Fab is great.
I was afraid it would be too orange-y to suit me, but it isn't at all; it's a bright true red. So far I like it best over Ruby Woo.
If you're familiar with Rue d' Rouge in the regular Dazzleglasses, Totally Fab is kind of like a more pigmented, somewhat less shimmery version of that one.
Hope that helps!