MAC - Dazzleglass Cremes Discussion

nunu

^
th_cheerup.gif
I hope so Susanne!

Miss QQ

I hope Germany will get it next time round. There might be a chance when the glosses are repromoted in a collection with other products and they will come in.
yes.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I am still sad we did not get them here
ssad.gif
But maybe they will come back one day?

If you need a CP, I'll be glad to help.
winkiss.gif

*JJ*

creme cup + my favourite pink = perfection!

love the dazzleclass cremes, they don't feel gritty on my lips at all!

LMD84

well the two that i ordered have only been used twice each! shows how much i like them right? i just don't like the slippery feeling
nope.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
^^ I didn't like the feeling at first either, but then I got used to it.

i shall have to try them again soon then!
smiles.gif

romi79_2008

I was kind of dissapointed too, so little color still, much rather prefer the regular lipglasses cheaper and better pay off most of the time

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
anyone know a lipstick i can pair with amorous dgc?

i really liked it over so scarlet lipstick. but that was le with the cult of cherry collection. did look nice though!

i have just tried mesisng about with my creme allure.... nope still not a fan! i tried it on dry lips - no balm or anything. the colour slipped everywhere and also faded a heck of alot over a 30 minute period!! and i didn't eat or drink anything. then i tried a lip liner. this did stop it slipping about so much, but the colour still faded quite quickly.

it's such a shame because i love the colours! i guess i will forever be a dazzleglass girl!

Hypathya

Quote:

Must try it with the mattenes from Style Black!! So sexy!!!

PinkBasset

I was supposed to skip these, but then I went and got two...
whistle.gif
I bought My Favorite Pink and Sublime Shine. I tried MFP couple of times and I have to say I'm not so impressed with it. It feels gritty and it doesn't go on very evenly.
th_dunno.gif
I guess sometimes it would be better to stick with your decision to skip some things. Oh well, I'll give SS a chance, maybe it'll work better?

ShesAFoxyLady

Still loving my soft dazzle and fancying another couple of these... My favourite pink looks nice but possibly not radically different enough from soft dazzle to merit the purchase, so I might go with the brightest pink one instead.

meToo

I got My Favorite Pink and it smells funny. Do they all smell different/wierd? It's not a funky smell it's just odd.

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by meToo
I got My Favorite Pink and it smells funny. Do they all smell different/wierd? It's not a funky smell it's just odd.

Yes, I have 2 or 3 of them and they all smell (and sometimes taste too) weird and not very pleasant
yucky.gif

I had the same problem with the l/gs which were released with the Monogram collection in Dec. 2008

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Still loving my soft dazzle and fancying another couple of these... My favourite pink looks nice but possibly not radically different enough from soft dazzle to merit the purchase, so I might go with the brightest pink one instead.

My Favourite Pink and Soft Dazzle are the only two that I own, and I love them both. They're different enough to own both, but My Favourite Pink is my favourite!.

only1angel

Quote:

Rose Maiden from scf collection!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
My Favourite Pink and Soft Dazzle are the only two that I own, and I love them both. They're different enough to own both, but My Favourite Pink is my favourite!.

That one's my favorite, too! I wish they still had it in stock, I'm almost done with mine, so I try not to use it as much
ssad.gif
But that was the perfect everyday gloss for me!

LMD84

Quote:

or so scarlet from cult of cherry collection!

Corvs Queen

I have Soft Dazzle and Creme Allure. Both of which I LOVE! I'm craving Perfectly Unordinary and Sublime Shine. We didn't get them here in Austria so all I can do is cross my fingers that a counter back home will have them when I am there this summer or scope out a CCO. I love them. I'm almost out of Soft Dazzle so I might have to get another one of those too.